ADVERTISEMENT

Phenomenally purged another of his threads

Our boy is on fire!!! It's so awesome.

delete-cat.gif

delete-button.gif

Him or Whiskey, who's fallen off the deep end more?

Phenom is / was worse. At least Whiskey still has some non-crazy contribution. While sparse it still exists, whereas Phenom just went well beyond. As mentioned in other threads, I finally had to ignore. Board stupidity has decreased notably with that once change. Esp since it was pulling in all the scruddy/h4D/ Rico loops stupidity.

Reactions: Torg and BlIIlken2
TBH, when I find out what I posted is totally B.S., I'll usually delete it as well. Not because I don't want there to be evidence that I had my head up my butt but because I don't want to keep wrong info out there...
Yes but you mean well, he doesn't.

TBH, when I find out what I posted is totally B.S., I'll usually delete it as well. Not because I don't want there to be evidence that I had my head up my butt but because I don't want to keep wrong info out there...

That’s fair, but he’s deleting threads where he called Trump a boner circa ‘20-‘22. Now that Eloon has told him to rub one out over everything the cheeto says and he loves the guy, the evidence must be destroyed!

Phenom is / was worse. At least Whiskey still has some non-crazy contribution. While sparse it still exists, whereas Phenom just went well beyond. As mentioned in other threads, I finally had to ignore. Board stupidity has decreased notably with that once change. Esp since it was pulling in all the scruddy/h4D/ Rico loops stupidity.
Fair. WDDT seems like a good dude who's drank the Kool aid. Phenom has gone full potato.

Fair. WDDT seems like a good dude who's drank the Kool aid. Phenom has gone full potato.

I think @Whiskeydeltadeltatango is the kind of guy that if he sat down next to you at the bar and said something about the Hawkeyes, you’d talk to him about it over a beer until he said something like all the damn immigrants from Springfield probably loving Ohio State and then you’d pay the bill and move on.

PF is the guy who’d sit down and send the vibe you should be thankful your no pics/kids weren’t there and to keep an eye on your beer.

In this scenario, I am of course the cool guy at the bar that everyone tries to be friends with.

Last edited:
When you purposefully jump into a completely different thread topic on a totally unrelated board (WBB) in order to post an insanely dumb and provocative political comment (that liking a social media post of a pop star endorsing a candidate has negatively effected Caitlin Clark’s ability to play basketball) you have mental problems.

I think @Whiskeydeltadeltatango is the kind of guy that if he sat down next to you at the bar and said something about the Hawkeyes, you’d talk to him about it over a beer until he said something like all the damn immigrants from Springfield probably loving Ohio State and then you’d pay the bill and move on.

PF is the guy who’d sit down send the vibe you should be thankful your no pics/kids weren’t there and to keep an eye on your beer.

In this scenario, I am of course the cool guy at the bar that everyone’s tries to be friends with.

Norm2.png

PF is the guy who’d sit down and send the vibe you should be thankful your no pics/kids weren’t there and to keep an eye on your beer.

In this scenario, I am of course the cool guy at the bar that everyone tries to be friends with.
Soooo,

PF

ma GIF

Vs

Wiskey

Tom Cruise Tropic Thunder GIF by Giffffr

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT