ADVERTISEMENT

Have we watched brainwashing in real time with Phenomenally?

It has been quite adorable lately.
Island Love GIF by 9go

Reactions: McLovin32
I was thinking the exact same thing when looking at the board this morning. He's full right-wing nutso propaganda now.

That's the brainwashing and that's what is interesting. The simps can't get past the politics to see the condition. The 180 in politics is just the indicator. He's gone from hardcore climate/environmentalist to hardcore righty propaganda loon. And we've watched it all unfold in real time.

Fascinating.

I can't start every thread broseph. Sometimes I can just participate (like I did in the chis thread). Chis has always been crazy. If you haven't seen Phenomenally change over the last year or so - then you're just not paying attention. You seem to have gotten grumpier lately too but I haven't deemed you significant enough to note. Sorry bub.
Hawki97 in other threads, "I don't take posting on here seriously, don't really pay attention blah blah"
Hawki97 when someone is posting content he disagrees with, "So and so is a brainwashed lunatic, I've monitored his posting over the last year and hes changed blah blah blah"
Just another partisan hypocrite.

Hawki97 in other threads, "I don't take posting on here seriously, don't really pay attention blah blah"
Hawki97 when someone is posting content he disagrees with, "So and so is a brainwashed lunatic, I've monitored his posting over the last year and hes changed blah blah blah"

I'm sorry. I'll try to pay more attention to you little one.

giphy.gif

Yes we get it, you want to give PF a blowjob. No need to keep beating a dead horse.
Cute response, what are you a 13 year old? Good grief. It's a shame it hurts yout collective little rear ends to have someone post opposing content from time to time... but this has been the MO of the left for as long as I can remember.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
I think we all have become more divided. I know I have to constantly self evaluate like never before. I tend to automatically disagree with anything republican. They dam sure aren’t wrong about everything. More and more are going off the deep end like phenomenally. Let’s try to keep it real buddy. Don’t be weird

I remember Phenomenally as basically being a fairly normal poster but with a not-so-healthy infatuation as an elon fanboy. As elon has gone all political douche canoe, Phenomenally seems to have gone right down the rabbit hole with him. Multiple daily posts on politics all with the same twist of eloon cray-cray It's obvious he's getting his queues from elon's twitter and just running with it. Jim Jones kool-aid level shit.

We talk about fox brain all the time - has Phenomenally developed elon brain? Just like that weird uncle you watched deteriorate into a shell of his former self as he consumed Hannity and Tucker, have we seen the same thing in Phenomenally over the last year or so? Or am I mis-remembering and he's always been cray?

I was right about Biden, the majority opinion on this board was wrong. It’s okay to admit that whenever you are ready. Very few of you have. Cowards one and all.

This is some epic level gaslighting though.

efb98691c3059b75062b970f3185a671.jpg

He doesn’t watch any sports or movies

R.a29634d2951380e2a5b6e71895367a3a

I follow the football team, men & women’s basketball, along with some NFL.

There have to be posters who know I participate on the football forum here. Last few years I had been growing apathetic due to Kirk’s nepotism and Brian’s incompetence.

The best movie I’ve seen lately was Jeanne du Barry, which was excellent. Recommend a viewing. 95% Marvel movies/streaming series are hot garbage.

I don't think it's strictly from Elon, I think Elon is just the latest obsession. This was my anonymous message board analysis from a month ago:

I don't think he's simply "dumb". My guess is a combination of different things that makes him especially vulnerable to go "all in" on certain things. Whether that thing is Elon, Tesla, "woke mind virus" or whatever flavor of the month/quarter/year. There could be something clinically diagnosable, but I'd also just guess that typical combo of socially awkward, friendless, involuntary celibate, whose main connections and foundation are rooted online. The type that are simultaneously vulnerable and made victims by everybody, yet find strength and community in who they blame/hate.

Pretty typical alt-right profile and ripe for radicalization.

Wrong

Phenom is similar to Chis in that he cannot fathom being wrong, or even having opposing views. His love for Musk is similar to Nat Algren's love for Putin, they are completely unable to find any flaw in these incredible flawed idols.

That’s why i voluntarily corrected a post just yesterday when it was pointed out as wrong.

If you’re going attack someone at least don’t lie.

Also said Musk handled twitter transition poorly and was likely under Putin’s influence when it came to Ukraine.

You know “unable to find any flaw”

You could see it coming, once Elon went full Trump so did PF. He's an easily swayed moron with Celebrity Worship Syndrome.

I’ve repeatedly stated I’m not interested in another Trump admin and want new candidates.

If you guys are going to join the circle jerk at least get your facts straight.

I think we all have become more divided. I know I have to constantly self evaluate like never before. I tend to automatically disagree with anything republican. They dam sure aren’t wrong about everything. More and more are going off the deep end like phenomenally. Let’s try to keep it real buddy. Don’t be weird

Whoa whoa whoa, talking like that you’re gonna get tabbed as MAGA around here. Better delete it.

Precisely. The OP post is just a ego stroking look at me I’m so much better than this person. Bunch of card carrying Dem narcissists all reply gleefully.

You're delusional best case. Eloon needs to be deported. You reside in a false reality. I can see why you didn't want my ban lifted. Free speech Warrior...LOL

Delusional about what?

Why should he be deported? He has DOD clearance, aka not a security risk.

I was joking and didnt know whether you even had a ban or just left. No one knew.

• Love
Reactions: Chishawk1425
Really? Mine is for sale in case anyone is interested. Starting bid is one fiddy. 👌
I’ll offer you a buck fiddy. Start collecting all of these old user names. Sell them to click farms. Then turn around and publish the list of click farm accounts for a small fee of course. That way everyone can put the bots on ignore.

I caucused for Yang. The only dem I didn’t like was Biden. I knew he would be placed for me. I was pleasantly surprised how well he did.
Trump desantis Haley nope boy for me. You have nothing real. I work sweat and make this country move. Your people have nothing in common with me. In fact I hate them for insinuating we do

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT