ADVERTISEMENT

Phish fan who went viral for ripping a bong hit inside the Vegas Sphere is banned for life....

That shop you've been in must have been outside the city limits.

2520 S Maryland Pkwy #2
Las Vegas, NV 89109

Sorry to hear about your banishment @McLovin32
i-cannot-talk-about-it-without-crying-tim-robinson.gif

2520 S Maryland Pkwy #2
Las Vegas, NV 89109

Look man, I'm not here to argue the microdetails of the ordinance. My only point is that there are some fake dispensaries on the strip. Be aware.

I think banning someone for life is stupid. Just take a weed pen into the concert and no one will bother you except to ask for a hit. leave the bong at home.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
There are no real weed shops in the city of Las Vegas, either (city ordinance). You have to go outside of city limits to get the real stuff. The "pot" shops on the strip are ripping off the tourists.

So much wrong with this.

First, anything on the strip would be outside city limits and not subject to any Las Vegas city ordinances.

Second, I know of many dispensaries inside the town of Las Vegas that sells everything you would expect.

So much wrong with this.

First, anything on the strip would be outside city limits and not subject to any Las Vegas city ordinances.

Second, I know of many dispensaries inside the town of Las Vegas that sells everything you would expect.

Send your nasty tweets to SFGATE....

Yo, I've seen a bunch of bubbler pipes around lately, especially those weed bubblers. They're like a sweet combo of a pipe and a bong, ya know? Perfect for chill sessions without the hassle of a full-on bong. They're compact, easy to use, and pack a nice hit. Plus, you can find some funky designs out there that make smoking a bit more fun.

Dude needs to grow up. Cheerleaders for this clown are fvcking pussies that find this edgy. Pull it off with a three footer with a Zippo between your toes and get back to me.
No one that regularly smokes would ever use a zippo to light it. It kills the taste. Try it with a zippo and then a Bic and get back to me

Reactions: McLovin32
IMG-4468.jpg

All he has to do is dress like a grown-ass adult and no one will be able to recognize him to throw him off the premises.

He kinda forced their hand. I've been to many shows all over the country and it's pretty common sense you can get away with lighting up during the show with the lights down, but making a spectacle of the deed is going to get you tossed at almost all large arenas, amphitheaters, and stadiums and Phish is too big to be playing Harmony Park.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT