ADVERTISEMENT

Photos from Iowa's 3rd Spring Practice

Lotsa interesting pics in this group....lotta young guys we all been talking about round here....the ones that stick out Sean beyer, Amani jones, hock, McKnight, T young and clayberg sightings....nice.
Oh and the first Dodger in a long time...way to represent Sammy!

Whatever, newb. With a little experience you'll be able to tell who's transferring

;) ;)
Whatever clown. Now you and tigerguy can go back to your Moms basement and giggle like a couple of school girls about the funny you made. Maybe between if you put your heads together, you guys can come up with something more original to post. I'm not counting on it though.

Cheerios+Piss=Grumpy?
I'm sorry your not entertained. It has nothing to do with being grumpy either. It would be nice however if people wouldn't post the same stupid stuff over and over, like every time someone posts pics,(which some of us look forward to seeing), we get the usual,"Man they look fast". Really? 14 years posting on this site, and thats your game? Its almost as bad as someone posting,"who pissed in your cheerios"?

I'm sorry your not entertained. It has nothing to do with being grumpy either. It would be nice however if people wouldn't post the same stupid stuff over and over, like every time someone posts pics,(which some of us look forward to seeing), we get the usual,"Man they look fast". Really? 14 years posting on this site, and thats your game? Its almost as bad as someone posting,"who pissed in your cheerios"?
at least I was creative with my post- not the typical "who pissed in your cheerios" Math formulas can be fun :) I get you are annoyed but geeze, lighten up a bit, go scream in a pillow, but at the very least understand that posting about being annoyed will only encourage more people to post exactly what you said annoys you and now everytime I see somebody post that "they look fast this year" I will chuckle because I know it will annoy you and also more so because I am immature because I find people being annoyed as being pretty funny

at least I was creative with my post- not the typical "who pissed in your cheerios" Math formulas can be fun :) I get you are annoyed but geeze, lighten up a bit, go scream in a pillow, but at the very least understand that posting about being annoyed will only encourage more people to post exactly what you said annoys you and now everytime I see somebody post that "they look fast this year" I will chuckle because I know it will annoy you and also more so because I am immature because I find people being annoyed as being pretty funny
I'm sorry I can't help you with your immaturity. I find it funny the number of people who come on here and post, lighten up, or go scream in a pillow. I don't need to count to ten, nor does it effect my blood pressure. Realize that some people actually come on this site, because they enjoy hearing about, and seeing images of whats going on in the program. It would be nice if people would post productive things that we can have a discussion about, instead of many of the posts, that seem like there entered by an 8yr old. Believe me I couldn't care less when they start making personal responses, I just consider the source.

You do realize that these sayings have been going on since this site came to be. It's now an inside joke among the long time posters when action pictures of practices are put up. They are all laughing at you new guys bitching about it, as am I.
Hey I'm happy I can be your comic relief. Maybe you'll need to get out more.

I get tired of this kind of post. There are 7 posts about the hawkeyes and 14 where you guys are arguing. Keep it to Hawkeye stuff, please.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT