ADVERTISEMENT

Pic of Dems awkwardly holding Bud Lights gets dragged online

Kid-Rock-Bud-Light-Memes-8.jpg

KID-ROCK-BUD-LIGHT-MEMES-14.jpg

i-shoplifted-some-rat-piss-i-mean-bud-light-v0-mf7322w36zta1.jpg

Blue jacket is the only one who looks like he’s actually having a beer. The other two guys are holding their bottles like they’re doing a product demonstration and the woman looks like she’s afraid of her beer.

Love how the labels are all visible. Especially like the guy in the middle holding it by the upper portion...totally normal. I bet the Bud Light folks were thrilled with this especially given that things were quieting down.

It was a staged photo to mock the outrage from the right. Pretty clear.

What, exactly, are you wanting people to react to?

As a result of this photo, A-B stock hit a 52-week high of $67.09 on March 31.

It was a staged photo to mock the outrage from the right. Pretty clear.

What, exactly, are you wanting people to react to?

React to? I don't care about Bud Light or the boycott.

It's hilarious watching the Dems enter the fray in their typical douchey fashion. They never disappoint.

• Haha
Reactions: artradley and Flie
React to? I don't care about Bud Light or the boycott.

It's hilarious watching the Dems enter the fray in their typical douchey fashion. They never disappoint.

It was a staged photo that was meant to look awkward. That’s the joke.

What part of that don’t you get?

Reactions: hawkbirch
Love how the labels are all visible. Especially like the guy in the middle holding it by the upper portion...totally normal. I bet the Bud Light folks were thrilled with this especially given that things were quieting down.

Well, it's a photo op so...yeah. Product placement matters. And, when drinking from a bottle, I often grab it by the neck. But Bud Light sucks...so THAT'S awkward.

It's called trolling. Yes they made the labels visible on purpose.

Maybe if conservatives didn't have a melt down over a company's marketing decisions there wouldn't be this sort of trolling.

I mean if you don't want to drink Bud light anymore don't drink it. But shooting up bud light in your yard because you are mad about it just makes you look silly. They already got your money.

Blue jacket is the only one who looks like he’s actually having a beer. The other two guys are holding their bottles like they’re doing a product demonstration and the woman looks like she’s afraid of her beer.

That's exactly what they're doing.

Reactions: gohawks50
Northern's here looking like Jared Leto that time he thought a Samsung commercial at the Oscars was real life.

Bud Light and all Bud products taste like urine. Or at least a close facsimile to it.

That being said, if you are a right wing but job, traffic is humming on I-80. Run into that.

Reactions: blhawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT