ADVERTISEMENT

PICTORIAL 2-DEEP Inside the Helmets vs. PURDUE

ukrainehawk

HR All-State
Gold Member
Aug 27, 2005
With no Spring or Summer practice, with our very late start, and with a new system that locks player photos on the Official Roster, I've had a little trouble figuring out this 2020 version of my annual Pictorial Roster. Using the last published 2-Deep, with a little editorializing from the earlier attempts we all made, and with photos gathered from everywhere, here's my first attempt of the year. Please drop me a note with any corrections and I'll make them post-haste. Hope this makes your connections with this year's Hawkeyes better and your viewing more pleasurable. And, finally, how great is it to say, 'Go Hawks!'

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p19d79uwu...art 2020 Pre-season 10.20.20 Purdue.pdf?dl=0

Re: Please note Yahweh Jeudy and Jay Higgins with the "NEXT MEN IN" at the top...

Reactions: F5n5
With no Spring or Summer practice, with our very late start, and with a new system that locks player photos on the Official Roster, I've had a little trouble figuring out this 2020 version of my annual Pictorial Roster. Using the last published 2-Deep, with a little editorializing from the earlier attempts we all made, and with photos gathered from everywhere, here's my first attempt of the year. Please drop me a note with any corrections and I'll make them post-haste. Hope this makes your connections with this year's Hawkeyes better and your viewing more pleasurable. And, finally, how great is it to say, 'Go Hawks!'

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p19d79uwubsp9i3/Hawkeye Photo Depth Chart 2020 Pre-season 10.20.20 Purdue.pdf?dl=0
Nice job. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: ukrainehawk

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p19d79uwubsp9i3/Hawkeye Photo Depth Chart 2020 Pre-season 10.20.20 Purdue.pdf?dl=0
Great work. Thanks a lot.
BTW, I worked in Poltava Ukraine in 2011. Are you living/ working there by chance?

Thanks for the note, RothMatt. I did a senior Fulbright gig there in 2003-2004 during the Orange Revolution - really life changing and world altering for me. Got back once, and later hooked up with a Ukrainian Cultural Theatre in Toronto in 2015 - spent a few months with them, and now they've done several of my plays drawn from the history and the experience; and are now doing co-productions with a theatre in Lviv. Just finished a new one set in the current war with Russia. Would be glad to share any of them with you, too. Did you have a good experience? If you're interested, here's a 13-minute video I did as my Fulbright Final report- called 'Sweet Ukraine: A Love Story'

Thanks for the note, RothMatt. I did a senior Fulbright gig there in 2003-2004 during the Orange Revolution - really life changing and world altering for me. Got back once, and later hooked up with a Ukrainian Cultural Theatre in Toronto in 2015 - spent a few months with them, and now they've done several of my plays drawn from the history and the experience; and are now doing co-productions with a theatre in Lviv. Just finished a new one set in the current war with Russia. Would be glad to share any of them with you, too. Did you have a good experience? If you're interested, here's a 13-minute video I did as my Fulbright Final report- called 'Sweet Ukraine: A Love Story'
My time there was short, 4 weeks. I helped with a plant start up on seed conditioning plant for a giant U.S. ag company so my story is not as interesting as yours. I really loved the place, the people were interesting and the women were so beautiful. A country of hard working people that don't get to enjoy the things we take for granted. I would love to go back but my wife is sort of a fun hater maybe that's one of the reason I miss college football so much.
Russia has invaded many times, which one are you telling the story of? Doesn't matter, I would like to see it.

Reactions: ukrainehawk
My time there was short, 4 weeks. I helped with a plant start up on seed conditioning plant for a giant U.S. ag company so my story is not as interesting as yours. I really loved the place, the people were interesting and the women were so beautiful. A country of hard working people that don't get to enjoy the things we take for granted. I would love to go back but my wife is sort of a fun hater maybe that's one of the reason I miss college football so much.
Russia has invaded many times, which one are you telling the story of? Doesn't matter, I would like to see it.
Actually, it sounds really interesting to me. And I think it's a great way to see the world- when someone else pays for it!

Reactions: RothMatt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT