ADVERTISEMENT

Plewa, Cox, and Hillyer

StormHawk42

HB Legend
Nov 3, 2009
Deserve their own thread for some outstanding blocking in the running game. Silent heroes today.

Agreed Hillyer is good on the toss sweeps and usually blocks a linebacker. There is a reason he is in there. Our fullbacks are absolutely animals at the point of attack.

Agreed Hillyer is good on the toss sweeps and usually blocks a linebacker. There is a reason he is in there. Our fullbacks are absolutely animals at the point of attack.

Lol game thread says Hilyer sucks. I agree he is best downfield blocker we have.

Lol game thread says Hilyer sucks. I agree he is best downfield blocker we have.

Game threads are horrible. too many pussies with no heart watching the game there. Every mistake instantly becomes the standard for Iowa football. Those people are absolutely miserable human beings. I don't know how they go through a day without cutting themselves,

They say they love Iowa but apparently cant' stand anything about them.

Reactions: sob5
Best fullbacks since who? Morse? Man it was fun watching them stone linebackers all day today.

Myself and others noted last year how much the absence of Cox and Plewa impacted our running game last year. This year they're more healthy and setting the tone ... and we obviously have some talented RBs running behind them now too! Very excited about our running game!

Iowa tried to get them disrespecting Hillyer by running him deep but the safety recovered for the INT. Teams know he's mostly window dressing in the passing game, but as long as we can keep Tevaun and Vandy healthy and get some TE play we don't need him to be spectacular just consistent.

NW got killed by our WR's blocking inside and their CB's couldn't tackle worth a damn. I would NOT want to be in their film session this week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT