ADVERTISEMENT

Police stand-off near Remsen, IA (east of LeMars)

millah_22

HR Legend
Jun 15, 2004
Omaha

According to the ISP, they are looking for a man in the area they believe is Brandon Duong, who allegedly abducted 7-year-old Bryson Duong from Greene County, Iowa. Authorities believe Brandon is on foot in one of the fields in the area. Additionally, authorities say Brandon was involved in a vehicle pursuit Tuesday night that ended when law enforcement found the vehicle crashed near 160th and Sunset.

The ISP’s negotiator and tactical team are being deployed to the area.

No other information has been officially released at this time.

REMSEN, Iowa (KTIV) - The Iowa State Patrol has confirmed to KTIV that the standoff between Remsen and Marcus has ended as of 8:15 p.m. Tuesday.

Authorities say they do have a man, believed to be Brandon Duong, in custody. Earlier Tuesday, authorities said Brandon allegedly abducted 7-year-old Bryson Duong from Greene County, Iowa.

ISP says additional information about the standoff will be released later Tuesday night. We will update this news article as more information becomes available.

If they have the kid they need to stop interrupting everything every 5 minutes with the amber alert.

If they have the kid they need to stop interrupting everything every 5 minutes with the amber alert.
GIF by Kim's Convenience

Well I mean, I'm glad the kid is ok. Finding him safely was of the utmost priority. Once he's found safe though, come on. I was trying to watch Frontline about the Jan 6th committee and they kept interrupting over and over after he was already found. I get that it is IPTV but they should have a way to shut it off when its no longer needed imo. No big deal though.

Well I mean, I'm glad the kid is ok. Finding him safely was of the utmost priority. Once he's found safe though, come on. I was trying to watch Frontline about the Jan 6th committee and they kept interrupting over and over after he was already found. I get that it is IPTV but they should have a way to shut it off when it’s no longer needed imo. No big deal though.
I Feel Bad Season 8 GIF by Shameless

What is it about the LeMars area?,.. to an outside observer it seems like some sort of redneck Bermuda triangle...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT