ADVERTISEMENT

Political reporter sues Chief Clerk of the Iowa House over refusal to grant press credentials

297180d5-471f-451a-9f26-2e965eabe24d-Laura_Belin.jpg
Rules

Always worth mentioning that Kimmie has given exactly one interview to a non Fox controlled media enterprise since being re-elected.

Reactions: hawkbirch
One open interview to IPTV. She's been in hiding. The middle one is a Sinclair station, correct? KCCI is owned by conservative ownership, right? They were putting the ball up on a tee for her in those "interviews".
It would be nice if you at least tried.
Kind of like you. Are you better off financially since Biden was elected? Are you struggling to make ends meet?

One open interview to IPTV. She's been in hiding. The middle one is a Sinclair station, correct? KCCI is owned by conservative ownership, right? They were putting the ball up on a tee for her in those "interviews".
It would be nice if you at least tried.
Kind of like you. Are you better off financially since Biden was elected? Are you struggling to make ends meet?

Backing Up Bye Bye GIF by ODE Willie's Funky Bunch

@NorthernHawkeye tried and failed. The lawsuit is about press freedoms being trampled. Something everyone should be concerned about. In the place of a strong press we get corporate media intertwined with a political silo. He tried and failed by looking for Kimmie being interviewed, and proved my point. She is in hiding. I am sure Ms. Belin would be delighted to give Kimmie an hour, but Kimmie would never go outside of the safe space that Northern lives in. She, and the rest of the Iowa GOP, are very comfortable inside an information space that they control. Dead kids in schools, poor air and water quality. Lax regulation of nursing homes. Declining educational scores. Decreased economic opportunity and a resulting brain drain.
No wonder the House and Kimmie hide from the media.

Dead kids in schools, poor air and water quality. Lax regulation of nursing homes. Declining educational scores. Decreased economic opportunity and a resulting brain drain.
No wonder the House and Kimmie hide from the media.
Don't worry. I just got an email from my US Congressman letting me know that he is going to figure out how to solve this problem.

@lucas80 is mad that his claim in post 17 was easily debunked.

Better luck next time.
You posted a link to the one interview she's given to a non partisan organization, and then two links to friendly organizations. You are lazy, and I assume you didn't bother to watch either clip. Find one more clip of an interview with a neutral journalist?
Can you find a clip to a press conference, or a Q&A open to the general public? Please, debunk me with a clip to an open forum where our governor is taking questions from a mix of citizens.

• Haha
Reactions: abby97 and nelly02
You posted a link to the one interview she's given to a non partisan organization, and then two links to friendly organizations. You are lazy, and I assume you didn't bother to watch either clip. Find one more clip of an interview with a neutral journalist?
Can you find a clip to a press conference, or a Q&A open to the general public? Please, debunk me with a clip to an open forum where our governor is taking questions from a mix of citizens.

This undignified, even for you.

Take the L.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT