ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Beer vs NFL Team

Your favorite beer is only available in cans sporting the team you hate most. What do you do?

• I switch to wine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I drive to another beer store and miss the beginning of the game.

• I don't watch the game.

• Total voters
Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
Apparently Bud is selling Bud Lite in cans dedicated to each NFL team.

Imagine your absolute favorite beer comes in NFL team cans. The game is just about to start and you realize you are out of beer. You go to the beer store to get some beer for the game.

You look for your team. I mean, why not? But your team is sold out. To make matters worse, imagine the only version of your favorite beer left on the shelves is the team you absolutely hate the most.

The nearest backup beer store is a long drive and you didn't set your DVR to record.

What do you do?

Imagine just Redskin and Belichick beer in the freezer! Gotta get a lawyer.

Is HROT the only interaction you have with people? I've never seen someone so lonely as to share every single thought that comes to his/her mind in an obvious attempt foe any kind of attention, good or bad.
The only sadder person than someone who posts a lot on HROT is someone who needs to boost his self esteem by attacking those who post a lot on HROT.

Hey, if that's what you need to do to feel good about yourself, go for it. I suggest attacking cripples next.

Reactions: TunzaHawk
I said I'd take it as a sign from god that I should quit drinking, because I thought that was a funny answer, but upon further review, the call is reversed: God wants us to love our enemies. So the correct answer is to buy the enemy beer and drink it...all of it. It's what god wants

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT