ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Do you know your license plate number off the top of your head?

Do you know your license plate number?

• Yes

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • I don't have a vehicle requiring a license plate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Tradition

HB King
Apr 23, 2002
Occasionally, hotels ask for your plate number when checking in. So I've committed my plate number to memory.

Do YOU know your license plate number off the top of your head? Might be a time-saver for the police if your car gets stolen or you get carjacked.....

I do. Pretty easy. Vanity plates bro

20231129-091233-Gable.jpg

You could have a vanity plate in (checks notes) every state?
Yeah, of course I could get a generic vanity plate made, but not on the gold & black University of Iowa plate, if you don’t live in Iowa. Probably similar to what you can get in FL for extra$$ (FSU, Miami, Gators, etc.)

Yes, I know both of our main vehicles. This is no shit, I don’t have vanity plates, and the first three numbers on one of them are 420. I took that as a sign from the universe that I should keep on partaking! ✌🏼& ❤️

Reactions: BrianNole777
Occasionally, hotels ask for your plate number when checking in. So I've committed my plate number to memory.

Do YOU know your license plate number off the top of your head? Might be a time-saver for the police if your car gets stolen or you get carjacked.....
Yes, but usually have a rental when traveling. My plate is BR549

Does anyone know their driver's license number? So many people drive without their driver's license and very few memorize their dl number.
Just got a new DL so I’m not sure if it’s the same number but I knew the old one. It was handy the last time I got stopped and didn’t have my wallet with me.

Reactions: Hawkman98
Between ours and the kids' vehicles (8 total in 3 states), I could probably come up with 6 of them off the top of my head. 4 of them being vanity plates helps.

The problem I have with hotels like the OP is pointing out is that I have a rental car a vast majority of the time I check in to a hotel, so I either have to look at the keychain or go back out to the parking lot.

Last edited:

Yep, it is an AT… vanity plate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT