• Fund-raising car wash events sponsored by local groups

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make my kids do it

• Make my significant other do it

• Hire a professional detailer

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Wash it? The dirt is the only thing holding it together!

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other method

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
933C2481D300A55474DBFF595B0C0863497E09DE

Got a pressure washer at home then I hand wash. Hard to beat doing it on a Sunday afternoon with music and a drink in hand

Drive thru then get it detailed once or twice a year depending on how badly a deep clean is needed

side note: have any of you noticed an explosion of the high-end drive-thru car washes lately?
That can not be a cheap investment and the number seems to have exploded in the last 5 years.

Drive thru then get it detailed once or twice a year depending on how badly a deep clean is needed

side note: have any of you noticed an explosion of the high-end drive-thru car washes lately?
That can not be a cheap investment and the number seems to have exploded in the last 5 years.
Silverstar car washes took over more of Sioux City, Iowa than MAGA did the last few years.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Have a Hotsy, so usually spray off, then put on the soap attachment and douse it & then use a soft bristled brush. Then finish off with another round of spray. Done.

Reactions: SoProudNole
My neighborhood car wash has an app. I have both Jeeps' license plates registered so all I have to do is drive up, scans my plate, gate lifts and I drive through. It's set up for the cheapest, exterior $8 wash, then I use the free vacuums and free floormat shampoo machine.

Then I pull in my garage and detail the rest like tire shine, leather cleaner, air freshener, ect.

By hand in summer. Car wash with the wand in winter. Use credit card and move fast it’s actually pretty cheap.

The piece of crap I commute in I have washed maybe 5 times in five years and that’s just to get snow/ice out of wheel wells. I refuse to work more years just to have a nicer car to drive to work. Makes no sense to me. What I save I invest in Apple, Amazon, and Microsoft.

Yes, the high-end car washes are exploding all over. Never a fan until I recently took advantage of the new Mister Car Wash and their introductory promo of $9.95 for the first month. Really pleasantly surprised at the quality of the wash. It was excellent. Took my car in eight times for the initial month which equated to $2.50 per car wash.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Mister Car Wash in SW Florida; in and out in 10 minutes max, and it looks great every time.

Drive through once a month maybe. Detailed once a year if I'm lucky.

Hand washing? Fudge that. My time is much more valuable.

Reactions: luvmyhawks
All vehicles signed up for unlimited washes at Foam Carwash which charges $35.00 a month then hand wash when needed for that extra little work needed on the interior and exterior. Will take the vehicles to a detail shop as needed at least once a year too. Like to have clean vehicles inside and out.

Reactions: artradley
I do non-soap home power washer rinses during warm weather, plus a hand wash/power rinse 2-3 times per summer.

As needed, I'll visit a drive thru touchless automatic at some point during winter when I know overnight temps will be above freezing - just to get the salt spray gone. Both vehicles will probably get one of these this week ($11/each).

One of my employees has a mobile detailing side gig. Have him come to the house and detail our vehicles. I think I pay around $300 with tip to do the two vehicles.

One day I hope to be in Key West for the Army Special Forces fundraiser car wash. The pics I’ve seen are 🔥🔥🔥. They had one yesterday.

I had to go with other. I’ve been taking advantage of the open border lately so I’m pretty much over doing any kind of manual labor now that I have Manuel.

• Haha
Reactions: seminoleed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT