ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: How favorably do you feel about Dr. Anthony Fauci?

How favorably do you feel about Dr. Anthony Fauci?

• Total voters
Huh?

OP has been on here claiming Fauci "funded" the research that "release" the Covid virus.

Paul Offit has a slightly "different" take here, because he understands the details.
Oh...my bad. I guess I missed that. I just looked at the poll and assumed it was to show how politics skews how people perceive stuff.

Reactions: Finance85
Oh...my bad. I guess I missed that. I just looked at the poll and assumed it was to show how politics skews how people perceive stuff.
I don't know what the fvck Joe's talking about. But any way., just look at the damn results.

The two leading results are:

Very favorable - Liberal
Very unfavorable - Conservative

If natural immunity is a ‘myth’ then so is vaccine-induced immunity, per Fauci.

Because these viruses (influenza A, SARS-CoV-2, endemic coronaviruses, RSV, and many other “common cold” types) generally do not elicit complete and durable protective immunity by themselves, they have not to date been effectively controlled by licensed or experimental vaccines. (cell.com)

And yet, despite this knowledge, the FDA just approved ModeRNA’s RSV injectable. Their greed has no bounds.

You certainly post in the threads supporting the idiots posting that nonsense.
Well shit, Joe you post in them too, bro. Maybe you've got me confused with another poster or maybe I was trolling...who the fvck knows. Hell, maybe I'm a Russian bot. It's hard to keep up.

Reactions: Finance85
I don't know what the fvck Joe's talking about. But any way., just look at the damn results.

The two leading results are:

Very favorable - Liberal
Very unfavorable - Conservative

How is that shocking, with the sheer volume of disinformation out there in the conservative "media" landscape?

The lies perpetuated there are non-stop.

Go read Paul Offit's writeup if you want some facts. He was a "darling" of the conservatives when he discounted facemasks (which turned out to be incorrect). Now, I'm sure, they'll pretend he does not exist.

If natural immunity is a ‘myth’ then so is vaccine-induced immunity, per Fauci.

Because these viruses (influenza A, SARS-CoV-2, endemic coronaviruses, RSV, and many other “common cold” types) generally do not elicit complete and durable protective immunity by themselves, they have not to date been effectively controlled by licensed or experimental vaccines. (cell.com)

And yet, despite this knowledge, the FDA just approved ModeRNA’s RSV injectable.

Uh....we KNOW those vaccines will have limited durability.

It's why they recommend ANNUAL boosters, because those viruses all mutate so rapidly, and in other mammalian reservoirs.

Flu vaccine "formula" has changed every year for the past 20-30 years I've been recommended getting a flu shot (and for entry into hospital facilities, I have had to have documentation that I have that vaccine, or they don't let me enter).

Why that assertion? I don't think Fauci is the savor of the planet many on here do and I also don't think he's the evil mastermind others on here do (like that idiot Phenomenally). Personally, I think he did the best he could given the situation. As information changed, instead of looking at things as "evolving", diptick far righters would rather just tag the Fauchster as an intentional liar.

How's that for ya, Joe?

The poll basically just shows that the liberals love Fauci and the conservatives don't (in general).
Fauci publicly admitted he intentionally lied. That's not just a far right theory.

How is that shocking, with the sheer volume of disinformation out there in the conservative "media" landscape?

The lies perpetuated there are non-stop.

Go read Paul Offit's writeup if you want some facts. He was a "darling" of the conservatives when he discounted facemasks (which turned out to be incorrect). Now, I'm sure, they'll pretend he does not exist.
Link?

And while you’re at it when can we expect that endorsement of cloth masks from CIDRAP? Hard to believe Osterholm would reject his ‘if it’s not an N95 there’s nothing there; like closing 3 of the 5 screen doors on a submarine’ line of thinking.

Maybe you should step away from the ledge there little man. You sound like an unhinged shitlib.
How does whiskey’s dick taste? You really have a thing for that guy. Maybe you’ll toss his salad as the next step in your Sy Parrish relationship with him.

And while you’re at it when can we expect that endorsement of cloth masks from CIDRAP?
Why don't you email them, yourself?

Include the most recent review on aerosols and the significant impact that cloth masks had on exhaling viral particles. If you're honest about it, you'll send them that and ask for their opinion on it.

But you won't because you don't want to know the answer. You've already "decided" based on your internet "research".

Already posted it for you.

You ignored it that time, and probably will again.
Liar. You would never have posted anything about that vaccine prOFFITeer and establishment shill dismissing facemasks as a useful tool in the fight against viral infection.

And Mike Osterholm would have to completely repudiate himself if he ever admitted some filthy tee shirt is going to stop a virus.

You couldn’t be a bigger clown if you tried.

How does whiskey’s dick taste? You really have a thing for that guy. Maybe you’ll toss his salad as the next step in your Sy Parrish relationship with him.
Using your logic, I could ask solar how Fauci's dick tastes and ask you how solar's taste. Didn't think of that did ya, dumbass? You shitlibs make it too easy.

Using your logic, I could ask solar how Fauci's dick tastes and ask you how solar's taste. Didn't think of that did ya, dumbass? You shitlibs make it too easy.
You could, but you’ve moved on to Whiskey’s butthole so you’re always a step ahead. I look forward to seeing your one-trick pony ass white knighting Whiskey in future threads, Sy. Maybe you can send him a love letter once you’re done plucking his dingleberries from your teeth.

Nope. That's videos of Fauci being interviewed.

And, like I'd already stated for you: with a new virus, not everyone gets everything 100% correct in the first months. Took us quite a while to understand how to treat it, how it spread, etc.

As the very talented Alyssa Farah Griffin has said repeatedly, every action taken was decided by trump. She was in the War Room every day for Covid briefings, and Fauci could suggest things and recommend things, but in the end trump had full say and ignored whatever he wanted to. Nothing happened without trump saying it was how it was going to be handled. That is when he wasn't day dreaming, sleeping, or bringing up wacko ideas.

You could, but you’ve moved on to Whiskey’s butthole so you’re always a step ahead. I look forward to seeing your one-trick pony ass white knighting Whiskey in future threads, Sy. Maybe you can send him a love letter once you’re done plucking his dingleberries from your teeth.
Sometimes I forget that I'm on a board with so many gay men. IDK why. It's like listening to women talking about other women. And the sensitivity. Not to mention all the dick and butthole talk. But hey, you do you. I'm not here to trade insults so bye!

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
I'm not here to trade insults so bye!
Michael Biehn Wtf GIF by GritTV

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT