ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Kentucky vs Wisconsin; Who wins?

I have a feeling that it's Wisconsin's year. With the maturity of Decker and Hayes to go along with Kaminsky, Kentucky will have their hands full again.

Hope Wiscy does but it will be tough

If Wiscy and Kentucky both play like they did yesterday, I think Wiscy wins. The key to beating Kentucky is great guard play and solid big man play. Kentucky's bigs dominated the boards early but after Notre Dame moved the ball around a lot, they fond open looks. Wiscy has the coaching and personnel to pull it off but it will be tough. I hate these ghey "super teams" that these idiots try to come up with like LeCon James in Miami. Its like Donald Trump winning the lottery. Why wold anyone pull for that???

Re: Hope Wiscy does but it will be tough

Originally posted by hansenhawk:
Folks thinking Kentucky is going to lose to anyone are delusional.

We agree on something.......
th
..and then the world ends.

Originally posted by DanL53:

We agree on something.......
ec
..and then the world ends.
That's it. I'm going to go buy a lottery ticket.

Why? They should have lost to Notre Dame, a very good team but not as good as Wiscy IMO. Notre Dame's strength is guard play and Wiscy has great guards. It would be an upset on the par of UNLV losing when they were undefeated but its almost happened several times to teams that aren't as good as Wiscy. I think...I hope that Wisconsin and Ryan pull it off.

If Dekker and Hayes keep playing at a high level and can shoot like they have the past 2 games, Kentucky is in trouble.

Ill go early prediction:

Wisky 75
Kentucky 71

Duke 78
MSU 70

Duke vs Wisky in the FINAL!

I would have liked Wisky's chances better if Kentucky would have had an easier game against ND. I think ND got their attention. Hope I'm wrong.

Originally posted by BGHAWK:

I would have liked Wisky's chances better if Kentucky would have had an easier game against ND. I think ND got their attention. Hope I'm wrong.
This, but I hope you are right. Don't want wisky winning it all. Go cats.

On Wisconsin. Go Big Ten. Show them all what a bunch of dummies they are.
Kentucky will probably win because they're the pros at it.

Wisconsin will come into this game focused

they will be on fire from 3

Kaminsky, Dekker, and Hayes will be hitting from the outside and from the inside

Wisconsin wants this game and will win this game

Wisconsin will then go on to win the national championship

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT