ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: On today's episode of who's the jack wagon.

Who's the jack wagon?

• White Truck

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Blue Truck

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Both

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Karma FTW!

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Seems like both to me. I don't feel bad for the blue truck losing control and I won't feel bad when the police catch/charge white truck.
200w.gif

both douchebags and deserve what they get
So after rewatching it, watch the blue truck closely. It's coming up fast from the far right lane, then crosses over two lanes with no blinker (due to slower traffic) and cuts off the white truck. So the white truck (possibly justified) passes on the left instead of locking up his brakes or hitting the blue truck. This hurts poor blue truck in the pride, so then he tries to pass on the left and chase down the white truck.

Makes me wonder if something didn't happen a few miles back we've not been shown.

It's possible the white truck is a douche while the blue truck is a douche canoe.

Last edited:
Makes me wonder if something didn't happen a few miles back we've not been shown.
Yeah, the blue truck deciding he has to go on the shoulder to pass the camera car and the truck suggest to me the dick measuring contest started before the filming and we just saw the final chapter.

Can’t wait for self driving tech to obviate much of this.

• Love
Reactions: alaskanseminole
If you’re the car with the camera, do you hang around a hour or so to share with police, or just go on your way, or mail it to them after the fact?

The jackwagon who cut the guy off is a total douchebag. But jackwagon #2 who chased jackwagon #1 down is a complete clown show.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT