ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Predicting Luka’s Decision

Will Luka stay or go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think he stays. Even if he thinks season may not be played the day it’s cancelled frank and him can be on the phone and sighed on with some of the top European league teams. Because odds of luka being on a nba roster are slim next year more likely G league if anything especially with their season starting later.

also why have a presser if you have 95%+ watching it will be disappointed? Could’ve easily sent out a statement if he wanted to go pro. I think luka and his dad know if he stays he goes down as greatest Iowa b-ball player ever and his legacy for rest of his life in Iowa is sealed. Maybe just the optimist side of me thinking.

I remain optimistic despite Connor’s tweet. I think he was messing with the fans, and I also like that the decision was being promoted on Iowa Basketball’s official Twitter page. Seems like, while they could simply be announcing news, the program wouldn’t build anticipation/excitement for the event if there wasn’t a decent chance Luka’s coming back

I think he stays. Even if he thinks season may not be played the day it’s cancelled frank and him can be on the phone and sighed on with some of the top European league teams. Because odds of luka being on a nba roster are slim next year more likely G league if anything especially with their season starting later.

also why have a presser if you have 95%+ watching it will be disappointed? Could’ve easily sent out a statement if he wanted to go pro. I think luka and his dad know if he stays he goes down as greatest Iowa b-ball player ever and his legacy for rest of his life in Iowa is sealed. Maybe just the optimist side of me thinking.

Reason for the presser if leaving would give him a chance to thank the fans and tell his side of the story for why he's deciding to leave.

I've been asking that question for a few weeks. Haven't gotten a single answer.
My understanding was if they wanted to be considered for this years NBA draft they had to announce their intent by August 3rd. Is that not still correct? I know they keep moving these deadlines, but thats the latest I've seen.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT