ADVERTISEMENT

Poll - watchers

Jimmy McGill

HB Legend
Sep 9, 2018
Earth
Never seen one in person. Both parties claim they have attorneys on sight. Still never saw one.

My mom, god bless her, was a volunteer in retirement. She mentioned that there were a couple. But the county she was working would have no impact on elections.

I was cognizant when I voted in Story county of other people. My PTSD gives me an added alert. Didn't see anyone watching me/or other people.

CSB

Never seen one in person. Both parties claim they have attorneys on sight. Still never saw one.

My mom, god bless her, was a volunteer in retirement. She mentioned that there were a couple. But the county she was working would have no impact on elections.

I was cognizant when I voted in Story county of other people. My PTSD gives me an added alert. Didn't see anyone watching me/or other people.

CSB
It's all part of the stop the steal movement. Flirt the line of intimidation to try to keep people from voting.

Reactions: MitchLL
It's all part of the stop the steal movement. Flirt the line of intimidation to try to keep people from voting.

My biggest problem when I voted was that I had a man in front of me that clearly had dementia. His wife told him how to vote for Trump. He was being used. Other than that, I think it was a clean election place.

I want to clarify. If someone with dementia was being used to vote for Harris, I would be equally upset.

But.....the reality is our elections are pretty darn safe. No questions in my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: abby97 and VodkaSam
My biggest problem when I voted was that I had a man in front of me that clearly had dementia. His wife told him how to vote for Trump. He was being used. Other than that, I think it was a clean election place.
I was listening to this podcast, Into the Mix, about an election fraud case in Georgia that happened in 2012 but the woman wasn't arrested until 2016. Basically a new voter came in and didn't know how to vote, so the woman showed her how and left her to it. The election overseer of that location made her sign off that she helped her.

Later that sign off was used against her in court and said she helped the new voter vote for Obama, which wasn't true. Later when she was acquited, the overseer that made her sign the slip was later convicted of voter fraud and being part of a bigger Trump scheme.

Here you go...

Pole Dance GIF by Cleo The Hurricane

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
How much is Elon paying. I’ll go where a MAGA Dark shirt to our polling place.

I was listening to this podcast, Into the Mix, about an election fraud case in Georgia that happened in 2012 but the woman wasn't arrested until 2016. Basically a new voter came in and didn't know how to vote, so the woman showed her how and left her to it. The election overseer of that location made her sign off that she helped her.

Later that sign off was used against her in court and said she helped the new voter vote for Obama, which wasn't true. Later when she was acquited, the overseer that made her sign the slip was later convicted of voter fraud and being part of a bigger Trump scheme.
@Jimmy McGill here's some more info on it.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill

CSB
Yesterday I was at a local business open house event and met a gentleman who had once volunteered to be an election worker. Said he'd never do it again, partly because of the poll watchers, who are mostly flies on the wall during business hours, weren't once the doors were closed.

I have to say, as far as election workers go, I have never had a bad experience, and admire them greatly. I have never left a polling station feeling anything other than proud to have voted, and for the good and staunchly nonpartisan front they present.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jimmy McGill

Man, we should have IQ tests for voting. Who's with me?

The truth is 99.8% of the country, whichever side they support, is not crazy and there will be no issues.

Man, we should have IQ tests for voting. Who's with me?

The truth is 99.8% of the country, whichever side they support, is not crazy and there will be no issues.

I know you are being a smartass, which I can appreciate. But in all seriousness, I'm not quite sure we have 50% that could identify Benjamin Franklin as our greatest president ever......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT