ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: What Should Biden Do?

Pick the option that comes closest to your stance.

• Total voters
6 1/2 months until inauguration day. That's a long time for other world leaders, as well as terrorists, to consider how they might take advantage of the US. Fortunately for us, Joe likely isn't actually calling most of the shots.

I'll double down and say biden is trying to destroy America through his globalist agenda.

I wouldn't expect you to understand this though because you didn't hear it from the girls on the view.
I don't think Biden is trying to destroy America. I believe Biden is mostly a front man. I also believe Biden has bought into the notion that a big government solution is the answer to managing most people's lives, and therefore most people will be better off.

I don't think Biden is trying to destroy America. I believe Biden is mostly a front man. I also believe Biden has bought into the notion that a big government solution is the answer to managing most people's lives, and therefore most people will be better off.
I agree biden is mostly a front man. I just can't get over how the dems have bought into the globalist agenda. This is where the open borders and trans, green, and dei agrendas came from.

I think some from the left have the idea that they can create a utopian world if only we would accept everyone (its not realistic). While some globalists are power hungry and have nefarious intentions.

Either way, it it not normal to normalize things like transgenderism and pushing these extreme ideologies will cause chaos among the people. (I use this as an example because it is the most outlandish thing dems have done up to this point by claiming minor kids can turn into the opposite sex).

I'll double down and say biden is trying to destroy America through his globalist agenda.

I wouldn't expect you to understand this though because you didn't hear it from the girls on the view.
The good news is that being this stupid doesn't prevent you from driving that dump truck.

That tin foil hat might be a wee bit tight, Karen.

Conspiracy Theory Yes GIF by A Badge of Friendship

BINGO! Filled the last space on my card with Hawk82 saying "globalist"

I just got an e-mail to my gmail account, addressing me by first name, purportedly from Kamala Harris and the Biden-Harris campaign. I got a similar e-mail over the weekend, as well as a text. The e-mail is a few paragraphs explaining how the campaign needs money to beat Trump and MAGA. There are links to donate.

So, the first question is how they got my personal information.

But if we get past that, if this is real, it pretty much means Biden is going to stay in the race. Not staying in the race would truly alienate anyone making a campaign donation at this point

It could just be a Russian scammer working for Trump, or perhaps a Nigerian banker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT