ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Which Trump Impeachment Deserves to Be Expunged?

Which Trump Impeachment(s) do you think should be expunged?

• Expunge the one where he supported efforts to prevent the legitimate transfer of power in the US.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
If I could modify @cigaretteman's thread, I'd add this poll to it.

Last edited:
Is his impeachment record impacting his ability to seek employment now that he's no longer president? I think he should be allowed to work. He has a lot of debt

Reactions: fsu1jreed
2. If you're gonna go after him for extorting Ukraine, you are going to find deals like that during every presidency.
Is that true?

I mean, sure, wielding carrots and sticks is part of the political game. And it's perfectly legit (I think) to do that to, say, pressure an ally into line with US foreign policy. But this wasn't in our national interest.

This was using the threat of withholding congressionally approved aid unless Ukraine acted to help Trump's political campaign.

Not the same thing.

Is that true?

I mean, sure, wielding carrots and sticks is part of the political game. And it's perfectly legit (I think) to do that to, say, pressure an ally into line with US foreign policy. But this wasn't in our national interest.

This was using the threat of withholding congressionally approved aid unless Ukraine acted to help Trump's political campaign.

Not the same thing.
If you went digging you would find something similar done by ALL.

What's telling is that there was more than one.

Really emphasizes how fvcking worthless 45 was.
Naturally I agree, BUT . . .

First, the Ukraine impeachment was fairly weak. Trump had already done so much that was impeachable that I was happy to see an effort to make something stick; but they could have had a stronger case if they hadn't tried to keep it simple - dare I say simplistic? - for the American public.

Second, it won't surprise me if the feckless Rs in the house gin up 3 separate impeachments against Biden, just to make a joke of thinking the number of impeachments matters.

First will be Biden's mishandling of classified documents.

Second will be hiding his Corvette in a garage. Who knew Biden had a Corvette?

Third will probably be something to do with Hunter, or maybe immigration, or forcing people to wear masks, or who knows...?

A lot of people are saying they were the best impeachments. Trump talks to them and they say, “oh mr president, no one has been impeached like you!! Let’s expunge them…”

But then the fake news makes it sound like it’s all Trump pushing for this…when in reality it’s just a lot of smart people, the best people.

A lot of people are saying they were the best impeachments. Trump talks to them and they say, “oh mr president, no one has been impeached like you!! Let’s expunge them…”

But then the fake news makes it sound like it’s all Trump pushing for this…when in reality it’s just a lot of smart people, the best people.
I like Presidents that weren't impeached twice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT