ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: who do you think wrote the forward for Project 2025?

Who wrote the forward?

• JD Vance

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • JD Vance

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • I never met the guy!!

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
Snopes says it isn't true.

But all the right wing posters on this forum say Snopes is full of shit and a liberal lie factory, so I guess I'm forced to believe Vance IS a couch-fu<ker.

This made me chuckle. There's some additional details from the tweeter in the comments.

If we're being honest.....he looks like the type that would bang a couch. After applying a healthy bit of eyeliner
the silence of the lambs GIF

Trump has spent the last 50 years taking middle school level pot shots. This changes anything? 😅
They as a Party have played into Michelle Obama having a dick, Barack being gay and a Muslim, Barack not being born in the United States, Hillary Clinton murdering Seth Rich, Biden being dead, Democrats orchestrating the assassination attempt…

But pretending a guy F-ed his couch once is a bridge too far.

Last edited:
I have a really hard time watching Vance after:

• August 2016: "I’m not a huge fan of the kind of person who’s incredibly divisive and antagonistic."
  • October 2016: "Trump has done a tremendous amount of damage to the Republican Party, to the conservative cause."
  • November 2020: "I think it’s a very bad idea to be raising the specter of election fraud without solid evidence." & "Trump’s language is often reckless and inflammatory, and I think it’s a problem."
  • February 2021: "Trump’s endorsement of certain candidates has sometimes been counterproductive to our goals."

As for Project 2025, Vance said: "Project 2025 is an extreme agenda that goes too far in one direction, and it’s not helpful to the conservative movement." I haven't been keeping up, has his view changed?

JD Vance's public embrace of Trump, after years of (rightfully) criticizing Trump and warning Americans that Trump is a dangerous demagogue, is more disgraceful than any alleged couch humping.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
JD Vance's public embrace of Trump, after years of (rightfully) criticizing Trump and warning Americans that Trump is a dangerous demagogue, is more disgraceful than any alleged couch humping.
And the couch thing was just a complete piece of fiction, right?

...and I agree.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT