ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: With a Manchin/Romney Ticket On the Ballot, How Do You Vote?

How would you vote if these tickets were on the ballot. Vote for up to 2 tickets.

• Total voters
The mere presence of Trump and a viable third-party ticket creates so much additional calculus in voting decisions; it just makes me very worried about what happens in November.

Perfect example of how ranked choice voting could be used to to preserve the overall “will of the people” which I’m going to define as “We just don’t want Trump anywhere near the Oval Office.”

The mere presence of Trump and a viable third-party ticket creates so much additional calculus in voting decisions; it just makes me very worried about what happens in November.

Perfect example of how ranked choice voting could be used to to preserve the overall “will of the people” which I’m going to define as “We just don’t want Trump anywhere near the Oval Office.”
Ranked choice ballots should always also include a "None of the above" option, imo.

Didn't Haley lose to NOTA in Nevada or somewhere?

If a revote is held - either because NOTA won or because the winner didn't get a majority - those who lost to NOTA shouldn't be on the ballot.

If we must vote between Biden and Trump in November, please give us a NOTA option. That won't happen, of course, and I doubt many would choose it, but it would be a step in the right direction.

Reactions: SL Hawk Fan
Since we are staking out absurd scenarios....I nominate Professor Irwin Corey. America's Foremost Authority,

170207-irwin-corey-rhk-04.jpg

It makes me think that there really aren't as many Trump supporters as the media reports or Trump supporters don't use the internet.
They only want the Dear Leader. Anybody else and they're storming the capital like petulant children. Again

Reactions: SI_NYC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT