ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Your Personal Preference(s) for 2024 Dem Presidential Candidate

Pick up to 4 candidates you would most WANT to top the Dem ticket in 2024

• Total voters
Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
PLEASE NOTE: This is a poll for saying who you WANT. NOT who you think will end up on the ballot.

This list comes from a betting site and the numbers next to the name are the current bid prices for the candidates listed. The site actually lists 12 candidates, but the poll only allows 10 choices, so I burned one to have an "Other" option.

Here's the site:

• Haha
Reactions: Bro D
I’m not sure there’s a name on there that would actually run, aside from Biden. I think the actual challengers will/would be some of the more up and comers like Whitmer, Shapiro, Moore etc. The tried and true names are just easier for pollsters to trot out again.

Reactions: pjhawk
I’m not sure there’s a name on there that would actually run, aside from Biden. I think the actual challengers will/would be some of the more up and comers like Whitmer, Shapiro, Moore etc. The tried and true names are just easier for pollsters to trot out again.
Newsom will run if the prevailing winds suggest Joe should be primaried.

And, for all of the defense of Kamala on here, zero votes so far in a poll where you can choose four.

It isn't too complicated really. They are just coalescing behind the democrats. These are also forums that are pretty active so it is no surprise they have preferences outside of the norm.

Most of those aren't candidates or won't be viable candidates in 24. I was a huge Warren supporter in 20 but I'm pretty sure even Elizabeth Warren isn't supporting Elizabeth Warren in 24.

The successful Democratic Governors are the most obvious candidates I would go for. Whitmer or Pritzker in Illinois or maybe the Colorado Governor. I'll vote for Newsom but he's way too slick for my tastes. I would love to see Katie Porter make a run, but she's probably somebody to look for in 28 or 32.

Most of those aren't candidates or won't be viable candidates in 24. I was a huge Warren supporter in 20 but I'm pretty sure even Elizabeth Warren isn't supporting Elizabeth Warren in 24.

The successful Democratic Governors are the most obvious candidates I would go for. Whitmer or Pritzker in Illinois or maybe the Colorado Governor. I'll vote for Newsom but he's way too slick for my tastes. I would love to see Katie Porter make a run, but she's probably somebody to look for in 28 or 32.
Newsom is a Steve Alford act alike

Reactions: Moral
And, for all of the defense of Kamala on here, zero votes so far in a poll where you can choose four.
That zero so far is equal to the number of delegates she won in the 2020 Dem primaries. Might be an accurate measure of her actual support.

Joe is only popular with the far lefties.
Don't be silly. We lefties still prefer Bernie, Lizzie and AOC.

Somewhat to my surprise Biden has been less disappointing than some Dem Presidents. Not great, but in this screwed up world, he's been better than expected. An even keel in a stormy sea.

Of those likely to run, Newsom might be decent. Certainly far better than anyone the Republicans are likely to put up.

Yeah none are going to run if Biden says he is running for re-election.

Wow, that’s not what I would call a Murders Row of candidates, except for Clinton of course.

Voted Pete, Amy & Liz. I would add Tim Ryan (PA) and Sherrod Brown (OH) as people that I think would make solid candidates.

I think BIden is doing a decent job given all that is going on with pandemic, ukraine, and contracting economy. However, he will be too damn old for a 2nd term. He would have been a great choice over Clinton running.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT