ADVERTISEMENT

Portland, Chicago, San Fran, Cleveland, Detriot not doing well according to a California study

I’ve had a great time in three of those cities in the last 9 months. I’m headed to the fourth city (Cleveland) in October. I’m pretty sure I’ll have a good time then as well. Tots and Pears OP.

So offices are sitting empty? Shocker
Offices, businesses, restaurants, bars, etc. The ones who survived Libby COVID restrictions are finding people aren't primed to spend time in crime infested shitholes.

Who could have ever seen that coming? LOL!

Reactions: SIXERS24
Again with the Democrat run cities bullshit. Regardless, it's how things go, some cities thrive, others slump then other cities thrive while others slump... it's cyclical... like our climate.

This isn't cyclical, however.

A bit of a funny article. Blames democrat run cities for why SF, Cleveland, etc. downtown activity is down. Are the cities with more downtown activity run by republicans? I thought almost all big cities were run by dems.

The author also doesn’t understand basic statistics. If a city is 100% recovered from 2019 activity, it doesn’t mean that it has 100% more activity than 2019. He’s stating some cities are more than twice as active downtown than 3 years ago. I guess I’m the idiot for clicking on the article.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT