ADVERTISEMENT

Post your favorite zany conspiracy theory

As I'm typing this i remember another story about someone throwing a baby off the bridge. More paranormal than conspiracy. Maybe someone else here knows more about this
That sounds like Cry Baby Bridge, near Mars Hill Church in rural Davis County, south of Ottumwa. Legend has it that a mother had her baby baptized at the church and then carried it down to the creek and threw it off the bridge. Supposedly if you parked your car on the bridge at midnight you could hear a baby crying.

People have also claimed the church and cemetery are haunted and it has been the target of a lot of vandalism, including someone setting it on fire about 15-20 years ago.

Reactions: WSC72
Another one I remember thinking was bat shit crazy, and was actually reminded of just last night .....

Obese Elvis Presley didn't suffer a heart attack and die on the toilet in 1977. No, they instead faked his death so he could live the rest of his life in peaceful anonymous solitude because he couldn't stand being hounded by the fans/paparazzi and media any more.

cuckoo-shallowhal.gif
It’s difficult to believe that a morbidly obese drug addict could suffer a heart attack.

Reactions: HawkBall23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT