ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Final 7 Conference Games

1 and 5. 2 and 5 at best. Sure hope I’m wrong

:)

bc857a9d66766b2e6a17c5391e6956a3.jpg

Reactions: goodbyebobby
At this point I think Iowa can go 4-1 and maybe 5-0.

Iowa has a legit POY, will play an elite level of defense last 6 (or as long as CJF is out) and will hold each opponent below their season averages, and Garza and Kriener will have their way vs undersized sparty.

yes, I’m long on this Iowa finish.

Love the optimism, but winning in East Lansing is as likely as winning the PowerBall.....twice. So happy we found a way last night, but the most optimistic outcome now would be 3-2 I think. Get CJ back after we take our annual shellacking at Dr. Nassar's house and then we roll.

Reactions: KcTo
Welcome to this site and thank you for the compliment.

However, this is not the tMSU team we’ve come to loathe, they came only a tip dunk out back with 0.06 remaining at Illinois away from being in a 5 game losing streak, including letting MD s ire last 13 points to lose at home. ( recall Iowa bull rushed the same MD team that has always had trouble winning on road.

be careful liking me, I’m not well liked here, at present

Agree. 3-3 would be my absolute best-case scenario.

Well, now i am going back to nearer my original prediction. Final 7 Games. 4-3. Or 4-2 in last 6. Assuming CJF is back for at least last 3 games.

We are 2-1, with 4 left. While I am not that scared of MSU, and dislike our matchup vs PSU, we just are a different team at home.

2-2 for those last 4, with chalk on Home/Away.

Final: 21-10 (12-8).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT