NCST over LOU by a little
MSU over OU by a little
UTAH over DUKE by a little
ZAGA over UCLA by a lot

UK over Wichita by a lot
WIS over AZ by a little

MSU over NCST by a little
ZAGA over UTAH by a little

Utah and Gonzaga are two of the most ovverrated teams left. Utah had a game a couple weeks back where they scored 16 pts in the 1st half. They are prone to ineptitude. I do not get love for Gonzaga. Just because they whupped up on a mentally weak Iowa team, they've been called "awesome". It'd be be far more accurate to state that they PLAYED awesome in that game. But they are nowhere near an awesome team. IMO only Kentucky, Arizona and Wisconsin can accurately be called awesome.

Originally posted by BeardedAxeWound:
UK over WVU by a little
Wichita over ND by a little
WIS over UNC by a lot
AZ over XAV by a lot

NCST over LOU by a little
MSU over OU by a little
UTAH over DUKE by a little
ZAGA over UCLA by a lot

UK over Wichita by a lot
WIS over AZ by a little

MSU over NCST by a little
ZAGA over UTAH by a little
My guesses are:

UK over WVU 68-59
ND over WSU 76-59
WIS over UNC 69-63
AZ over XAV 74-58

NCST over LOU 78-59
MSU over OU 67-58
DUKE over Utah 77-63
ZAGA over UCLA 84-71

UK over ND 64-61
WIS over AZ 66-63

MSU over NCST 68-60
DUKE over Zaga 73-59

Hey dumbfist, way to get a cheap shot in on Iowa while not answering the question at all. Can you post at all without taking an ignorant shot at the Iowa basketball team??

Hey dumbfist, way to get a cheap shot in on Iowa while not answering the question at all. Can you post at all without taking an ignorant shot at the Iowa basketball team?? Oh yeah, I predict UK, ND, Wisc, AZ, Louis, MSU, Duke, Zags. Then ND, AZ, MSU, Duke to all win close games to advance to the Final Four

Heard on the radio this morning that the Big 12 disaster should have been seen coming. There best out of conference win was Kansas over Utah in Kansas City. They best road win out of conference was at Iowa. Thought that was a bit shocking.

I like Kentucky by a landslide
I like Witchita State in OT.
I like Wisconsin in a controversial close game
I like Arizona by double digits.

I like Louisville in a nailbiter
I like Michigan State by 10
I like Duke by a landslide
I like Gonzaga by 7 or 8 but it will never be really close after halftime

Kentucky by 10 over the Shockers
Arizona in OT
Michigan State by 8
Duke pulls away late but it's close through out.

Originally posted by IronFist1776:
Utah and Gonzaga are two of the most ovverrated teams left. Utah had a game a couple weeks back where they scored 16 pts in the 1st half. They are prone to ineptitude. I do not get love for Gonzaga. Just because they whupped up on a mentally weak Iowa team, they've been called "awesome". It'd be be far more accurate to state that they PLAYED awesome in that game. But they are nowhere near an awesome team. IMO only Kentucky, Arizona and Wisconsin can accurately be called awesome.
Troll spotted

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT