ADVERTISEMENT

****Premier League Season 2024-2025****

HawkinCT

Rookie
Aug 13, 2004
Pulling for Fulham like always. For a middle of the pack team like Fulham first and foremost I'm hoping to stay up. The dream...european competition. Bring on Europa conference league!

Come on you whites!

PXL-20240721-104934232-MP.jpg

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Supporting Manchester City like I've done since before they won their first EPL Championship in 2011.
This year they'll be going for a record extending 5th straight EPL Championship!
Let's go!

Supporting Manchester City like I've done since before they won their first EPL Championship in 2011.
This year they'll be going for a record extending 5th straight EPL Championship!
Let's go!
I still can’t believe Arsenal gave it away down the stretch last year. City was practically begging teams to take the title the first half of the season, and everyone tripped over themselves.

Respectfully, this last one felt like a title everyone else lost more than they won.

Pulling for Fulham like always. For a middle of the pack team like Fulham first and foremost I'm hoping to stay up. The dream...european competition. Bring on Europa conference league!

Come on you whites!

I too am a fan of the Cottagers. Followed at work and got home with ten minutes left in regulation. Just in time to enjoy a few minutes before Man U scored.

BTW, this thread should encompass all the leagues, like the last one: La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1, MLS, since there are American players everywhere.

Reactions: HawkinCT
Doorman stared his all encompassing thread. This one can be put down.

Other than figuring help us to out figure out what Manchester fans we can put on ignore! LOL

Reactions: seminoleed
I still can’t believe Arsenal gave it away down the stretch last year. City was practically begging teams to take the title the first half of the season, and everyone tripped over themselves.

Respectfully, this last one felt like a title everyone else lost more than they won.
City looked tired last year after winning the Champions League. But, Arsenal always choke down the stretch. It's kind of what they are known for.

Come on you whites!

Nice pic of the newly expanded Craven Cottage; the place looks brand new! How many will it hold now?

The Arsenal won 16 of their last 18 games; you call that giving it away?

I'm looking for this to be the year for the return to greatness of The Arsenal. Arteta is the man to do it.

COYG!
Premier League Football GIF by BT Sport

Nice pic of the newly expanded Craven Cottage; the place looks brand new! How many will it hold now?

Thanks. Enjoyed the tour and will be excited to take in a match post renovation. New capacity will be 28500.

I have friends that have been season tickets holders of 40 years. For seats in the new stand at a location similar to where they sit now it would be 2500 a seat. I think they pay about 900 where they are now. Needless to say they are staying put!

• Wow
Reactions: seminoleed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT