ADVERTISEMENT

Preseason Rankings

Apparently there are few guys here that think they can just end entirely hypothetical discussions because of what they think! What's funny is they don't read correctly either. I never said I want him to be a hawk in this conversation, frankly I wish he was not in the ncaa any more!
I do not want to lose one of the only blue chippers we have in the room in the last several years, possibly never see him start as a Hawk then have a full 4 years to compete against us. My hope is Angelo is completly locked in at Iowa and what AJ does has no reflection on Angelo.
The season is about to start so I will drop the subject for now, but there is a good possibility by march this will be one of the most discussed threads whether "they" What like it or not.

PS- I do not like AJ at all, I really hope Buchanan takes him out, but I think he wins 197 this season

That's not what's funny.

AJ is going to win a natty this year and then transfer to Iowa. He loves the Hawkeyes and has said so many times. He stays clean, proves himself for a year, Iowa will welcome him in with more arms wide open than Creed.

• Haha
Reactions: Libertylover
AJ is going to win a natty this year and then transfer to Iowa. He loves the Hawkeyes and has said so many times. He stays clean, proves himself for a year, Iowa will welcome him in with more arms wide open than Creed.

Never change. Top shelf schtick, always.

• Haha
Reactions: Bucky712
that was my question, grip. if angelo is who we think he is and wants to wrestle where aj is next year. do they let him go.
The best place for Angelo's wrestling career is at Iowa without his brothers or any other family members in IC. That was true at least before DT took over at OSU. If Merrill goes back to heavy, OSU would be a good destination, too, and that's another school where there is no way in hell AJ is getting back into. Either way, I hope Angelo realizes that he won't maximize his potential at a school with his degenerate family, and if so, the most likely outcome is to stay at Iowa.

The best place for Angelo's wrestling career is at Iowa without his brothers or any other family members in IC. That was true at least before DT took over at OSU. If Merrill goes back to heavy, OSU would be a good destination, too, and that's another school where there is no way in hell AJ is getting back into. Either way, I hope Angelo realizes that he won't maximize his potential at a school with his degenerate family, and if so, the most likely outcome is to stay at Iowa.
His entire family besides AJ will be at Carver watching Angelo. You are saying Angelo should tell them not to come to IC?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT