ADVERTISEMENT

President Biden’s approval rises sharply ahead of midterms: AP-NORC poll

Sadly, I fear Biden is unlikely to be alive and/or fully capable 3 or 4 years from now. Who knows what he will be like even 15 months from now. It is critical he jettison Kamala and get a capable VP. I definitely won't vote for Trump, but it looks like neither choice is great barring a new VP candidate.

Sadly, I fear Biden is unlikely to be alive and/or fully capable 3 or 4 years from now. Who knows what he will be like even 15 months from now. It is critical he jettison Kamala and get a capable VP. I definitely won't vote for Trump, but it looks like neither choice is great barring a new VP candidate.
I'm too lazy to research...How many times has a president running for re-election done so with a new VP (without the old one dying/getting too sick etc)? Just wondering

I'm too lazy to research...How many times has a president running for re-election done so with a new VP (without the old one dying/getting too sick etc)? Just wondering
I am sure it won't happen. I just looked and the last time it happened was 1944 when Harry S Truman was elected to replace Henry A Wallace at Franklin D Roosevelt's VP. It looks like Gerald Ford had a new VP running mate for his reelection, but he lost. I believe the Democratic party could nominate someone new but there is no way it will happen.

Reactions: darylhawk
I am sure it won't happen. I just looked and the last time it happened was 1944 when Harry S Truman was elected to replace Henry A Wallace at Franklin D Roosevelt's VP. It looks like Gerald Ford had a new VP running mate for his reelection, but he lost. I believe the Democratic party could nominate someone new but there is no way it will happen.
You get a like for the research, but not what it led to. I was hopeful maybe it was somewhat common so I could see it happening in 24...

They'll "Weekend at Bernie" Joe during his second term, kind of like Mrs. Wilson did. She was our first (and only) female president, you know!

I don't think you will vote for Trump. And unless he's actually physically in jail (unlikely) he is going to be the GOP nominee.
Then Biden it is…not gonna vote for Donald.

I’m still hopping Nikki somehow makes it through the R minefield though…

Reactions: Gus is dead
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT