ADVERTISEMENT

Pride flags banned at US embassies as a result of $1.2 trillion spending package

When you only control 1/3 of the government - you can't get everything you want - but you have to hand it to the House Republicans who were able to secure this critical victory in the Culture War. They may be perpetual victims, but they have won the day with this achievement.

When you only control 1/3 of the government - you can't get everything you want - but you have to hand it to the House Republicans who were able to secure this critical victory in the Culture War. They may be perpetual victims, but they have won the day with this achievement.

We should all be able to agree that political flags should not be flying on government buildings.

We should all be able to agree that political flags should not be flying on government buildings.
Why is a rainbow flag political? It is a show of support for a group of people that affiliate with both political parties. Are you under the impression that gay people are exclusively democrats?

Either way I don’t care. I do find it funny though that the Dems got what they want for such a small concession.

Why is a rainbow flag political? It is a show of support for a group of people that affiliate with both political parties. Are you under the impression that gay people are exclusively democrats?

Either way I don’t care. I do find it funny though that the Dems got what they want for such a small concession.
OP, wants these guys in control of the government at all levels. Dems aren’t great by any means. But at least they aren’t complete **** ups. Beholden to non serious clowns.

spit GIF

Pride flags are explicitly exclusionary.

Not fitting with DEI. (Inclusion)

Liberals must reject pride and trans flags through their own dogmatic belief system.

Ironic.

Fighting exclusionary oppression via these divisive political tools could be viewed as everyone’s achievement. America won on this one.

Pride and Trans flags are exclusionary and divisive.

Pride flags are explicitly exclusionary.
Did you know the Rainbow Coaitionas part of its community has a heterosexual pride flag?

Heterosexual Pride Flag​

The Heterosexual Pride Flag. Straight is most viewed as men attracted to women and women attracted to men. The term "straight" is used to describe for both straight men and straight women. While straight is often used to describe non-LGBT people it is possible for straight people to be part of the LGBT community.
https://www.volvogroup.com/en/news-...gbtq-pride-flags-and-what-they-stand-for.html
image15

Reading is hard.

The headline sucks, Northern. Read it yourself again.

It reads as if the U.S. is spending $1.2T to remove gay pride flags from embassies. I didn’t write the headline: you posted it.

You say you’re charming in real life but you exhibit no sense of humor on here. You sound like a proper prick.

Last edited:
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT