ADVERTISEMENT

Prime: The Boys Season 4

Fantastic show. I feel like the first three episodes have been a little slow but I realize they're setting up story lines.

Ain't no way Butcher dies. He's too important to the show.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Just finished episode 4 and it was great! Still feeling a little cheated from these woke ass writers though!
but do you feel cheated from having to see this?

GQgSTeBWEAAOLcn

Some folks are just slower than others. And some look for clues when they want an end result vs being able to find the clues to lead to an end determination.
Hard to understand that it would finally dawn on them. The main villain was America First from the beginning. Literally draped in a flag. Carrying a cross. It’s like wow. Who knew , Liberace was gay.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: funksouljon
Hard understand that it would finally dawn on them. The main villain was America First from the beginning. Literally draped in a flag. Carrying a cross. It’s like wow. Who knew , Liberace was gay.

It’s literally comical. It’s like when your aunt used to post the Onion Articles on Facebook thinking they were real.

Reactions: tumorboy
I liked when the MAGA/Hometeamer dude busted into starlight headquarters demanding that they release the children he heard they had locked up in the basement.

"Uhh... what children??"

"The children you have locked up in the basement!!"

"We don't have a basement; there are no children here"

I am really enjoying the show. Even as a lefty I wish they would do one episode where they would flip it all on its head and call out some of the lunacy on the far left. Just would be an extremely clever move from the producers.

I liked when the MAGA/Hometeamer dude busted into starlight headquarters demanding that they release the children he heard they had locked up in the basement.

"Uhh... what children??"

"The children you have locked up in the basement!!"

"We don't have a basement; there are no children here"

Somewhere, someone is going "Holy chit! They ALSO have a basement for kids! Just like the email lady! And if you take her birthday, Oct 26, add em up, thats 6 * 6! What other signs should we be looking for in the show!"

I am really enjoying the show. Even as a lefty I wish they would do one episode where they would flip it all on its head and call out some of the lunacy on the far left. Just would be an extremely clever move from the producers.
Think it does a decent job of showing both sides are looking for meaning/belonging and being monetized.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT