ADVERTISEMENT

Princess wouldja

Might be a result of too much inbreedIng amongst the royals she descended from.

No she was normal looking and somewhat attractive when she was younger.

palma-de-mallorca-spain-princess-kalina-of-bulgaria-and-her-father-king-simeon-of-bulgaria-of.jpg

gettyimages-124044988-1024x1024.jpg

Something happened to her. Now that might have been by her choice or something. But she wasn't always looking that way.

Reactions: h-hawk and DFSNOLE
Too bad. Click on this story and it has pictures of her back in 1989 and the early 90s. She was pretty cute.

People just need to accept aging gracefully. Plastic surgery eventually turns you into a monstrous caricature.
This.

I am currently binge-watching Billions. Julianna Margulies (ER, Sopranos) was in some Season 5 episodes. I always thought she was pretty hawt. I didn't even know it was her in Billions until she talked. Ole girl has had some work done, way too much. Too lazy to post pics.

Reactions: GOHOX69
No she was normal looking and somewhat attractive when she was younger.

palma-de-mallorca-spain-princess-kalina-of-bulgaria-and-her-father-king-simeon-of-bulgaria-of.jpg

gettyimages-124044988-1024x1024.jpg

Something happened to her. Now that might have been by her choice or something. But she wasn't always looking that way.
Either a plastic surgery addiction or an accident destroyed her nasal cavity. Leaving them without anything to work with.

The photos were reportedly taken at the funeral ceremony of Tsar Ferdinand I on May 29. The remains of the first tsar of Bulgaria after five centuries of Ottoman rule were repatriated to be buried 76 years after his death.

Princess Kalina of Bulgaria stunned the world by showing off her incredibly muscular arms during an outing with her husband, the Spanish explorer Kitín Muñoz

Princess-Kalina-of-Bulgaria-with-husband-66700b20802d5__700.jpg

Eewwwwww

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT