ADVERTISEMENT

$$$ problems for the Trumpster.

Cash Money Top GIF by Rubberband OG

SIAP...JD Vance is apparently begging his old boss, Peter Thiel, to donate to the campaign after the Harris camp just released their latest fundraising efforts!

More indication that things are spiraling downward.
:) the Harris campaign is spending like 6 to 1 and Trump is back to the odds on favorite on the betting market.

We good on this side of the fence.

Heard today that internal polling is showing the numbers returning to Biden Trump post debate.

Kamala will end up being like Palin. Quick out of the gate but then America catches on.
I'm sure her edited conversation with her emotional support governor will be very well received lol definitely doesn't make her look like a weak coward at all..

:) the Harris campaign is spending like 6 to 1 and Trump is back to the odds on favorite on the betting market.

We good on this side of the fence.
I know stuff like this makes you feel better, but Harris hasn't even begun the serious campaigning yet. She's set to drop a $370 million ad buy after Labor Day. Trump has no ability to match that. In years past, he would make up for it through shear campaigning. But then she's set to beat him there, too. Trump can't campaign fulltime due to his advanced age whereas Harris will be running circles around him rally wise. So I ask you, how does Trump close the gap in both of these main fronts?

Reactions: littlez
I know stuff like this makes you feel better, but Harris hasn't even begun the serious campaigning yet. She's set to drop a $370 million ad buy after Labor Day. Trump has no ability to match that. In years past, he would make up for it through shear campaigning. But then she's set to beat him there, too. Trump can't campaign fulltime due to his advanced age whereas Harris will be running circles around him rally wise. So I ask you, how does Trump close the gap in both of these main fronts?
Market the DeLorean all you want, it's still a shitty product.

Huey the last time you brought up his campaigning he was actively at Arlington and Kamala was sitting on her ass. Be better.

Huey the last time you brought up his campaigning he was actively at Arlington and Kamala was sitting on her ass. Be better.
He created a scandal with Arlington. Which means that when he can get out there, he's at risk of it backfiring on him. It's ok to admit that he's in a bad spot here.

I wonder if Trump will cash out on DJT and pour a billion of his own money into the campaign. It would be out of character, but for him it’s win or jail.

If Harris is a DeLorean, Trump is a flood-damaged 1987 Yugo with flat tires and a hole in the floor.

images

He always has his insane ramblings about conspiracies on Fox and Newsmax.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT