ADVERTISEMENT

Proud Boys have a Manual.... And, it has rules on masturbation

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
You can't make this stuff up. I suppose if you are separated from your wife for a month, you have to cheat and not with a prostitute?

“This is our religion,” reads one rule. “A Proud Boy may not ejaculate alone more often than once every thirty days […] if he needs to ejaculate it must be within one yard of a woman with her consent. The woman may not be a prostitute.” The rule also denies an exception for cyber-sex with one’s wife."

This is old news, right? These guys have been saying all this stuff on the internet for more than 7 years

You can't make this stuff up. I suppose if you are separated from your wife for a month, you have to cheat and not with a prostitute?

“This is our religion,” reads one rule. “A Proud Boy may not ejaculate alone more often than once every thirty days […] if he needs to ejaculate it must be within one yard of a woman with her consent. The woman may not be a prostitute.” The rule also denies an exception for cyber-sex with one’s wife."

Seems like a job for goldmom.

How many centimeters in a yard? I'm still stuck on the metric system...
I think you’d need to go old English and measure in hands, so you’d need about 9 hands to make a yard. Also the number of Proud Boys who probably jerk it in formation once a month.

Is there a "Don't Cross The Streams" clause?

😉

Hasn't this been posted on before? The proud boys are a weird group.

Beyond all of the other weirdness about all of this, I find it funny that they put in a specific measurement of one yard. Why one yard?

Wouldn't it be sufficient to just say "on or in" or something like that.

Reactions: IACub and THE_DEVIL
Hasn't this been posted on before? The proud boys are a weird group.

Beyond all of the other weirdness about all of this, I find it funny that they put in a specific measurement of one yard. Why one yard?

Wouldn't it be sufficient to just say "on or in" or something like that.
I think we might be reading this wrong. They might literally mean the woman's yard. You could go over to her house and stand on the front lawn to spank the monkey.

I think we might be reading this wrong. They might literally mean the woman's yard. You could go over to her house and stand on the front lawn to spank the monkey.

With her consent of course. So you have to call the woman and ask her if you can bate in her yard.

"one yard"

Everyone has to spank it in the same woman's yard. (And s/he's probably actually a tranny, jerking it off from the upstairs bedroom window while s/he's watching them.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT