ADVERTISEMENT

PSA- Allegiant Air EWR-DSM $52 R/T

l.todd

HR MVP
Dec 21, 2004
My parents moved to a retirement community in DSM last fall. I have been looking to visit them for awhile and it turns out my brothers are all going the weekend of 3/31-4/2. Did a google flights search and got R/T tix for $52 out 3/30, back 4/2!! Personal item only, but for 3 days or so, I can stuff everything into a back pack. So if any of you East Coasters are looking for a quick trip to DSM, that's a helluva deal! All of you upper level HROTers who only travel first class can just ignore this.

Reactions: VodkaSam
My parents moved to a retirement community in DSM last fall. I have been looking to visit them for awhile and it turns out my brothers are all going the weekend of 3/31-4/2. Did a google flights search and got R/T tix for $52 out 3/30, back 4/2!! Personal item only, but for 3 days or so, I can stuff everything into a back pack. So if any of you East Coasters are looking for a quick trip to DSM, that's a helluva deal! All of you upper level HROTers who only travel first class can just ignore this.

Keep in mind that with Allegiant, the departure and return dates on your ticket are just estimates.

Check the allegiant coupons group on face book. $20 coupons, but two one ways and save $40.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT