ADVERTISEMENT

PSA: If you have Here_4_aday on ignore

You are missing out on a glorious thread. Want to make sure you have the opportunity to enjoy it. Fight bar is about to happen.

Thanks for the heads up. Did a lot of “ignoring” after he and his other idiotic personas spazzed out on me this AM.

I embarrassed YOU yesterday when we all caught you accidentally posting like you were @bac2therac . So give up on that one right now. We’ve got your number.

I bust them all the time and they just deny, deny, deny. Got Rico on a good one (who's also stolen_valor) and he tried to delete it but it was too late and I got it in the reply. When you add up all the accounts and look at them across all the times they're on it's quite astounding the commitment. I hope they're getting paid for it.

I embarrassed YOU yesterday when we all caught you accidentally posting like you were @bac2therac . So give up on that one right now. We’ve got your number.
L O L

I was ****ing with you Ted! I should probably apologize to bac2therac….you really are continuing to embarrass yourself. Goofy bastard

I bust them all the time and they just deny, deny, deny. Got Rico on a good one (who's also stolen_valor) and he tried to delete it but it was too late and I got it in the reply. When you add up all the accounts and look at them across all the times they're on it's quite astounding the commitment. I hope they're getting paid for it.
L O L, grown dweebie boi.

I don’t fight fair bro.

Oh hell yeah, another one's in the mood?! Go on...

we-got-one-annie-potts.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: luvmyhawks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT