ADVERTISEMENT

PSA: Starship's 3rd Integrated Test Flight tentatively scheduled for Pi Day March 14th

They think he's gone conservative bc he isn't lockstep with every far left belief.

Would you humor me and explain the ways in which he has ever been and/or still is left wing? I mean if you want to call being a military contractor left wing because libertarians don't approve of government spending, that would be the one way I could imagine someone spinning his lefty bona fides. Certainly you don't think manufacturing electric cars is some left wing endeavor?

Would you humor me and explain the ways in which he has ever been and/or still is left wing? I mean if you want to call being a military contractor left wing because libertarians don't approve of government spending, that would be the one way I could imagine someone spinning his lefty bona fides. Certainly you don't think manufacturing electric cars is some left wing endeavor?

Ever heard of the environment?

Did I say he was ever left wing? Simply said you all hate him bc he doesn't follow in lock step every far left position. Anyone who doesn't is the enemy apparently.

Did I say he was ever left wing? Simply said you all hate him bc he doesn't follow in lock step every far left position. Anyone who doesn't is the enemy apparently.

How should the left regard a billionaire who throws his weight around to oppose public transportation and mess with stock and crypto prices? "Oh he memes like he's one of us! He IS one of us!" GTFO with that

They love drinking the Kool Aid at the ole Space X. Reminds me of Jim Jones and his cult in the 70's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT