ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Trumpers: With Regards to his civil and criminal charges, do you believe him when he says...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a witch hunt.
It's rigged.
The judge hates me.
The judge's daughter hates me.
The jury is rigged.
The jury hates me.
Someone on the jury is a democrat.
It's a fake charge.
I did nothing wrong...

...Every single time?

Serious question.
Most of them don't but Biden has a D next to his name on the ballot which is a far more serious crime in their eyes.

There seems to be about 4 or 5 of these “question for Trumpers” posts every week on here. How many posters are actually Trumpers? Or do you qualify anyone that won’t vote for Biden a Trumper? That would likely tie in many registered Dems

Not trying to start anything here as I honestly don’t see, outside of a couple obvious posters, many people that actually support him.

It's a witch hunt.
It's rigged.
The judge hates me.
The judge's daughter hates me.
The jury is rigged.
The jury hates me.
Someone on the jury is a democrat.
It's a fake charge.
I did nothing wrong...

...Every single time?

Serious question.
Yes I believe him. Let me ask you, why did a successful billionaire who is over 70 years old who has raised several wonderful children and who has never broken a law in his life, become Al Capone as soon as he runs for president as a Republican if not for selective prosecution?

who has raised several wonderful children and who has never broken a law in his life
Excuse Me What GIF by CBS

What this poster just typed, presumably sober and with a straight face, is why America is ****ed.

Jesus Christ.

Yes I believe him. Let me ask you, why did a successful billionaire who is over 70 years old who has raised several wonderful children and who has never broken a law in his life, become Al Capone as soon as he runs for president as a Republican if not for selective prosecution?
Great comparison to Capone. Another popular figure who's only crime is lying to the government. I'm sure he too claimed he did nothing wrong, and that the system was rigged against him.

The
There seems to be about 4 or 5 of these “question for Trumpers” posts every week on here. How many posters are actually Trumpers? Or do you qualify anyone that won’t vote for Biden a Trumper? That would likely tie in many registered Dems

Not trying to start anything here as I honestly don’t see, outside of a couple obvious posters, many people that actually support him.
Trumpers are obvious and they disappear when their cult leader does something completely asinine.

Agreed. I qualify trumpers as those who either praise or defend him daily.

Conservatives are basically moderate republicans at this point, or what trumpers refer to as RINOs.

Damn, this is an amazing post. Not in a way that Abby understands. But in a way that the rest of us will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT