ADVERTISEMENT

Racially motivated attack thwarted by FBI

The picture looks like one half of the Republicans in Congress would gleefully pose for. Figured you stupid Libs would get upset for now reason. Just part of a well regulated militia.

Evidence that the planned attack was “racially motivated”?
Neo Nazi group targets a power grid that supplies a populous with a concentration of 62% Black Americans. Since Black Americans make up < 16% of the U.S. population, I'd say that's a significantly dense population of Black Americans (If you add in other minority groups per the U.S. Census we're looking at 73.2% minority) 🤔

So there's your "evidence". Now, is it enough to charge and convict as a hate crime? Well, that's up to the judicial system, but I'd say they definitely have evidence. I'd also venture to say the FBI has additional evidence like audio/video recordings as well as digital evidence (social media/email transcripts, etc.)

I'd say there is more evidence this is racially motivated than serving chicken & waffles...feed the blacks food they love or take away their power during the winter. You decide.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with two white supremacists trying to attack the power grid in an American city?
absolutely-nothing-none.gif

That's what happens when you thwart the attack prior to it being carried out. I guess the FBI could have waited for them to kill the power grid so you could post "attack" instead.

Regardless, I'll submit your request for future surveillance ops. I'll let you know what they say, William.

Time for Minority Report 2.

• Haha
Reactions: alaskanseminole
Neo Nazi group targets a power grid that supplies a populous with a concentration of 62% Black Americans. Since Black Americans make up < 16% of the U.S. population, I'd say that's a significantly dense population of Black Americans (If you add in other minority groups per the U.S. Census we're looking at 73.2% minority) 🤔

So there's your "evidence". Now, is it enough to charge and convict as a hate crime? Well, that's up to the judicial system, but I'd say they definitely have evidence. I'd also venture to say the FBI has additional evidence like audio/video recordings as well as digital evidence (social media/email transcripts, etc.)

I'd say there is more evidence this is racial motivated than serving chicken & waffles...feed the blacks food they love or take away their power during the winter. You decide.

Wow. You were quick. I re-read the article right after posting, saw the FBI suspects it was, and deleted my post.

That's what happens when you thwart the attack prior to it being carried out. I guess the FBI could have waited for them to kill the power grid so you could post "attack" instead.

Regardless, I'll submit your request for future surveillance ops. I'll let you know what they say, William.
I highly doubt they had the means to carry it out. If anything the FBI talked them into trying it.

• Haha
Reactions: alaskanseminole

I'd say there is more evidence this is racial motivated than serving chicken & waffles...feed the blacks food they love or take away their power during the winter. You decide.
What a reach! You better put your arm in a sling just in case.

I went to school in East Baltimore. White people fear that area. I mean fear it. I thrive in that. Send her to me and I'll drop her off there. Let's see how long she lasts. The brothers will take care of her and she'll be the next human buoy in the inner harbor.

I went to school in East Baltimore. White people fear that area. I mean fear it. I thrive in that. Send her to me and I'll drop her off there. Let's see how long she lasts. The brothers will take care of her and she'll be the next human buoy in the inner harbor.
I fear nothing and nobody, I’d strut down the middle of the street in East Baltimore and the brothers would cower.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
I fear nothing and nobody, I’d strut down the middle of the street in East Baltimore and the brothers would cower.
Hahah, I'd pay to see that. Probably be more like Bruce Willis in Die Hard with a Vengeance in Harlem, minus Hay Zeus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT