ADVERTISEMENT

rank em

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
9pajjWz.jpeg

LOL I’m sure they’re all swell ladies. They have to have a sense of humor and fun to pose for that pic.

I’m just wondering when we have a guy rank ‘em for all you studs acting like they’d wanna get nekkid with y’all.

The threads go on too long when we rank them by how much we want to have relations with them and then factor for our ranking of ourselves from the view of a woman from a random internet picture that we don't know anything about.

The threads go on too long when we rank them by how much we want to have relations with them and then factor for our ranking of ourselves from the view of a woman from a random internet picture that we don't know anything about.
I get really bummed out when I think about how every single mug shawty would prob think im too straight edge and wouldn't wood ya with me. Like.. I can be cool. I can get addicted to heroine. Just give me a chance to prove myself, ya know?

I get really bummed out when I think about how every single mug shawty would prob think im too straight edge and wouldn't wood ya with me. Like.. I can be cool. I can get addicted to heroine. Just give me a chance to prove myself, ya know?

I figure with my stoner appearance I should be all good with mugshawt ladies. My Jesus like look probably pulls in ladies like in the OP.

Reactions: millah_22
If the one on the left lost about 60 lbs. I would, but as-is none of these broads are catching my dick.

#3 looks like he’s a little randy - I bet he can achieve at least a semi.
If that isn't a turn on, I bet the years of smoking-induced wheezing & hacking with the smallest amount of activity will get the juices flowing.

Reactions: torbee
# 1 is great. Boobs to body size is well within ratio. That girl is very likely a blast in the sack.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT