ADVERTISEMENT

rank'em

Something on facebook. You can reverse image search it
So you were duped by an AI image on Facebook?

Look at the shadow mess too.
Big shadows on red shirt, but no shadows below any of them.

Have another reverse image search to recommend?

GZDe8Us.png

So you were duped by an AI image on Facebook?

Look at the shadow mess too.
Big shadows on red shirt, but no shadows below any of them.

Have another reverse image search to recommend?

GZDe8Us.png
Use googles. Guy in red is standing in close proximity to the guy in front of him. (shadow)

They're nailing other items as AI even though they look realistic, like this one: (80% prob compared to 5% for my image)
The bad shadows are the biggest tell.
Imagine the chief light source is positioned so the guy in front of red shirt is casting that shadow, why don't the rest of their shadows match that light source, the way they are consistent in the photos I showed?

https://isitai.com/ai-image-detector/

2wq77Oi.png

The bad shadows are the biggest tell.
Imagine the chief light source is positioned so the guy in front of red shirt is casting that shadow, why don't the rest of their shadows match that light source, the way they are consistent in the photos I showed?

https://isitai.com/ai-image-detector/

2wq77Oi.png
Of course that one seems to think everything has a much higher chance of being AI than it does. I tried some obvious non AI images and it still gives it a high mark.

Reactions: Shocker0
Of course that one seems to think everything has a much higher chance of being AI than it does. I tried some obvious non AI images and it still gives it a high mark.
So we can dismiss the tools and go back to the Mark 1, Mod 0 eyeball.
Shadows still don't add up.

100% AI generated.

So we can dismiss the tools and go back to the Mark 1, Mod 0 eyeball.
Shadows still don't add up.

100% AI generated.
2 out of the 3 checkers didn't think it was AI and the one you cited certainly trended towards paranoid with its analysis. (questioning obviously real photos)

To really be able to answer the question you'd need to be able to understand the algorithmic quality of the checkers...

Your point with the shadows doesn't make much sense. Your examples showed bright non diffuse light sources. My picture is an overcast day. There is no bright source.

The shadows on the red shirt guy look relatively believable.

Ehh, I'm not going to bash them. They looks like tradesmen who probably do more physically taxing work than I do every day. They probably spend their free time drinking beer and eating BBQ - hard to fault them for that.

Probably the nicest guys as well that would do anything to help a friend or neighbor in need.

Big fellas though.lol

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Hell ya they do. And those guys are real Americans not you commie, gluten sensitive, manipedi getting pu**ies that try to pass yourselves off as men these days.

The people you describe are real Americans also. It's almost like Americans aren't all the same. The dreaded diversity. Patriots love America.

Reactions: This_Hawk_Abides

Same, I tried that one on several pictures of family members and it was 90+ AI on most of them.

This photo is 100% real:
zQxGrIQV59G9.png

Reactions: Colonoscopy
The funny/sad part of this is people who look like that live in what liberals call, "food deserts"....

Looks like they do physical labor and drink beer.
Talk about the scum of the earth.
They kinda look like one of my neighbors.
He was a mail carrier before he retired and is a big drinker.

He was a huge Bernie Sanders supporter.
If you drink beer and do physical labor you are the scum of the earth?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT