ADVERTISEMENT

Recommendations in WDM/Clive/Dallas County?

St. Louis Hawk

HR Legend
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Unfortunately, may be at the point where I need to move my mother out of the house and into some sort of facility. She doesn’t need a nursing home at this point - just a transition place to eventual nursing home.

We have some facilities like this in STL where they have apartments/condos next to the nursing home and then the residents can eat meals, press emergency button for any medical issues, and transfer to nursing home if/when needed.

Any suggestions would really be appreciated.

Parents getting old really sucks. Thanks.

Unfortunately, may be at the point where I need to move my mother out of the house and into some sort of facility. She doesn’t need a nursing home at this point - just a transition place to eventual nursing home.

We have some facilities like this in STL where they have apartments/condos next to the nursing home and then the residents can eat meals, press emergency button for any medical issues, and transfer to nursing home if/when needed.

Any suggestions would really be appreciated.

Parents getting old really sucks. Thanks.
Edgewater in WDM seems to be a popular destination.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
I got you Dawg. Deal with these things in my work (estate/trust). Sorry you’re going through it.

Ones I have had good experiences with: Edgewater and Grand Living are both solid choices in the WDM/Jordan Creek area. Village Co-op is pretty good too but theirs is truly independent senior living. She would actually own shares in the residential co-op.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT