ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting

BK Hawk1

Rookie
Dec 13, 2014
I see Ross Piercebacher is starting with the first team as a redshirt freshmen for all the haters out there. It looks like he won't be lost in the shuffle at Bama! Nice job Kirk of bringing in your boy and moving Reese Morgan to offense. And for the guys counting back to when the switch was made, they were on Ross when he was a freshman in high school. Have you noticed the regression in the offensive line and progression of the defensive line by any chance. I know I don't have a clue compared to some of the geniuses on here!

Real classy BK Hawk1..please go to the Bama board and gloat..LOL

Ooops...I double posted.

This post was edited on 4/5 8:38 PM by BuddyRydell

He isn't a Hawkeye so I really don't care. I don't wish him ill, I just don't care what he does there....

Originally posted by BK Hawk1:
I see Ross Piercebacher is starting with the first team as a redshirt freshmen for all the haters out there. It looks like he won't be lost in the shuffle at Bama! Nice job Kirk of bringing in your boy and moving Reese Morgan to offense. And for the guys counting back to when the switch was made, they were on Ross when he was a freshman in high school. Have you noticed the regression in the offensive line and progression of the defensive line by any chance. I know I don't have a clue compared to some of the geniuses on here!
This is one of the most laughably pathetic posts ever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT