ADVERTISEMENT

REI recalls 75,000 bicycles

Ok I get it, I'm new to the parenting game, and everybody has different battles ect......

How developmently delayed do you have to be to be the size for a 20 inch bike and need training wheels?

That is 100% for the kids that got breastfeed until kindergarten.

You want to know how you create American males who lose to Austria and Japan in football? That shit.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler

REI Co-op bicycles are trash!

Story Time: I was going down one of Breckenridge's black lines from Peak 8 on a friend's FS co-op that was like a couple months old. Hit a tiny, and I mean tiny drop and kind of caught this rock on the way down but it was absolutely nothing extreme. Every $2-3K mountain bike should have no problem handling it. That damn REI bike's down tube slit open wider than OP's mom and sent me flying. Felt bad for trashing his bike but he was just glad it wasn't him. Plus he was able to take that piece of trash back and get a full refund and buy the Stumpjumper he should have bought in the first place. Junk bikes. /CSB

Good thing Biden’s tumble was captured on video; should help his lawsuit tremendously.

1244741954750.jpg

100% politics brain. It's a hell of a handicap.

1244741954750.jpg

100% politics brain. It's a hell of a handicap.
Lmao

There’s like 15 political threads on the front page; I started none of them.

Unlike the partisan bickerers who post on here 24/7, I can at least admit the world would be better off it Trump and Biden would climb on their bicycles or tricycles and pedal off into the sunset

But you stay triggered, bud.

Lmao

There’s like 15 political threads on the front page; I started none of them.

Unlike the partisan bickerers who post on here 24/7, I can at least admit the world would be better off it Trump and Biden would climb on their bicycles or tricycles and pedal off into the sunset

But you stay triggered, bud.

You truly are a beacon of light on HORT. Thank you for your service.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT