ADVERTISEMENT

Remaining NBA Teams Power Rankings

bosoxfn28

Rookie
May 5, 2015
Johnston, IA
We all know how the teams finished in the regular season, but some teams are clearly playing at another level now that the playoffs have started.

1. Clippers
2. Bulls
3. Hawks
4. Cavs
5. Grizzlies
6. Warriors
7. Rockets
8. Wizards

Thoughts?

87720.jpg

Clippers out of the west, Cavs or Hawks out of the east. Clippers take it in 6. #raindance.

I have no clue what goes into power rankings and I guess I don't want to know. I'm sure if the Bulls were to lose 4-1 they'd still be in the top 4.

Really, Wiz an 8 out of 8 and 3 of top 4 out of the East? Why didn't the OP start out by saying he doesn't watch basketball or he drew the names out of hat? Clips as the 1 has be baffled as well. W/out Paul they were going home Round 1 in 6. Everybody else on the team was allergic of the ball in crunch time against the Spurs.

Really, Wiz an 8 out of 8 and 3 of top 4 out of the East? Why didn't the OP start out by saying he doesn't watch basketball or he drew the names out of hat? Clips as the 1 has be baffled as well. W/out Paul they were going home Round 1 in 6. Everybody else on the team was allergic of the ball in crunch time against the Spurs.

But the Clips are so fun and awesome! I like their dunking

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT