ADVERTISEMENT

Remember When?

Sharky1203

HB All-American
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2023
Who remembers that time two undercover journalists exposed that Planned Parenthood for selling aborted body parts and the California Attorney General prosecuted the journalists to protect Planned Parenthood?

Kamala/Waltz 2024!

Reactions: Speedway1
Dem ticket has warts.

Repubber ticket has warts, on an abscessed asshole, oozing puss, clinging poop, with a stage four cancerous tumor on it.

Just like OPs mom. Everybody’s seen it.

Dem ticket has warts.

Repubber ticket has warts, on an abscessed asshole, oozing puss, clinging poop, with a stage four cancerous tumor on it.
Marty Deeks Facts GIF by ION

as always, there's about 1000x more info to the story that OP *shockingly* leaves out

including the fact that texas also declined to press charges on PP and eventually charged the "journalists" (charges which were eventually dropped)

i guess we're to the "throw everything against the wall" part of the campaign

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP

Hidden-camera video shows Project 2025 co-author discussing his secret work preparing for a second Trump term

Trump has publicly rejected Project 2025 as Vice President Kamala Harris’ campaign has sought to tie him to some of the plan’s most extreme proposals. But in private, Vought said that those disavowals were merely “graduate-level politics.”

Vought said his group, the Center for Renewing America, was secretly drafting hundreds of executive orders, regulations, and memos that would lay the groundwork for rapid action on Trump’s plans if he wins, describing his work as creating “shadow” agencies. He claimed that Trump has “blessed” his organization and “he’s very supportive of what we do.”

“Eighty percent of my time is working on the plans of what’s necessary to take control of these bureaucracies,” Vought said. “And we are working doggedly on that, whether it’s destroying their agencies’ notion of independence … whether that is thinking through how the deportation would work.”

I remember that court case didn't end well for that anti abortion group that essentially staged the whole thing. Planned Parenthood was cleared of any wrong doing as well.
They never include this part when they are dumb enough to bring it up.

Reactions: Moral
I remember that court case didn't end well for that anti abortion group that essentially staged the whole thing. Planned Parenthood was cleared of any wrong doing as well.
That's not accurate. It wasn't staged. The videos were real. The reason PP was not charged was because they weren't selling the innocent human remains for a profit. They were selling them. Just not for a profit which would have made it illegal. As if the profit was the bad part of the equation. Smh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT