ADVERTISEMENT

Rep. Hinson to Newsmax: Americans Live in Biden's State of Failure

RicoSuave102954

HR All-American
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa

Rep. Hinson to Newsmax: Americans Live in Biden's State of Failureey Hinson R-Iowa, told Newsmax on Thursday that​

President Joe Biden's policies have forced Americans to live in a "state of failure" in direct contrast to the vision for America laid out by presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump.

Hinson said during an appearance on "American Agenda" that when Trump was in office, "we had low taxes; we had a roaring economy; we had a safe and secure country."

"President Biden reversed those policies at our southern border on day one, so it's a state of failure," she said, hours before Biden was to give his State of the Union address.

Hinson concluded by addressing Biden's struggles on the international stage.

"I'm on the China Select Committee, and we are watching China continue to escalate in the Taiwan Strait toward Taiwan" she said. "So we know that sent a direct message to our adversaries that weakness on the global state is exactly why we're seeing our foreign adversaries be emboldened."

Has she any idea what trump's vision is for America? She needs to find out what trump's vision is for trump in case she already doesn't know, which she probably does and is ok with it.

Has she any idea what trump's vision is for America? She needs to find out what trump's vision is for trump in case she already doesn't know, which she probably does and is ok with it.
She certainly knows failure when she sees it as do most of us suffering under the Biden disaster.

Trump has shared his vision with us and we are soo damn happy it's not that many months away till KARMA comes to town.

She certainly knows failure when she sees it as do most of us suffering under the Biden disaster.

Trump has shared his vision with us and we are soo damn happy it's not that many months away till KARMA comes to town.
Yeah, I'm wondering...How are you suffering, personally?

Too much income that puts you in a higher tax bracket?

Rep. Hinson to Newsmax: Americans Live in Biden's State of Failureey Hinson R-Iowa, told Newsmax on Thursday that​

President Joe Biden's policies have forced Americans to live in a "state of failure" in direct contrast to the vision for America laid out by presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump.

Hinson said during an appearance on "American Agenda" that when Trump was in office, "we had low taxes; we had a roaring economy; we had a safe and secure country."

"President Biden reversed those policies at our southern border on day one, so it's a state of failure," she said, hours before Biden was to give his State of the Union address.

Hinson concluded by addressing Biden's struggles on the international stage.

"I'm on the China Select Committee, and we are watching China continue to escalate in the Taiwan Strait toward Taiwan" she said. "So we know that sent a direct message to our adversaries that weakness on the global state is exactly why we're seeing our foreign adversaries be emboldened."

Lol my job gave a great raise and my home is worth at least $100k more than 2018 but ok "failure" it is.

If you move it will certainly make it a better place to live.
Curious why you think that? Public servant in a high demand field. I train paramedics to help other people. Pay a boat load of taxes. Obey the law. Is it just that my politics are different? Encouraging people to leave because they have different political beliefs. How American of you.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Curious why you think that? Public servant in a high demand field. I train paramedics to help other people. Pay a boat load of taxes. Obey the law. Is it just that my politics are different? Encouraging people to leave because they have different political beliefs. How American of you.
They can hire anyone to instruct people on how to apply band aids, if the states so bad why don't you move and make it a better place for the rest of us?

a lot of us had the same affliction recently...cleared up about 3 years ago

you'll get through it
28baa515a7eac22ac55d5b03b03874f9_500x0.png

Nice to see your post, comrade. I take it they moved you from the border to Biden permanently? How’s the weather in Mother Russia?

Who is this “us” that are suffering differently now than they were under Trump? You know…when the entire economy was shut down and people were dying from a hoax?

They can hire anyone to instruct people on how to apply band aids, if the states so bad why don't you move and make it a better place for the rest of us?
I see. Thanks for the input. I will think about it. Your logic and reasoning have pushed me towards reconsidering my lifelong residency in Iowa. It will be a tough decision but your strong intellectually sound points mean a lot to me.

• Haha
Reactions: sabula
You mean the virus in which President Trump saved the day with the vaccine?
The vaccine huh? You mean the horse drug he was touting? Or the bright light he wanted to shine inside bodies? Or waiting for cold weather? Or waiting for hot weather? Or drinking bleach? Dr Trump was all about those 😂

The vaccine huh? You mean the horse drug he was touting? Or the bright light he wanted to shine inside bodies? Or waiting for cold weather? Or waiting for hot weather? Or drinking bleach? Dr Trump was all about those 😂
Nope - I was referring to the light speed in which he had the vaccine created.

I see. Thanks for the input. I will think about it. Your logic and reasoning have pushed me towards reconsidering my lifelong residency in Iowa. It will be a tough decision but your strong intellectually sound points mean a lot to me.
I'm not looking for any accolades I'm just trying to help the helpless like you get out of the state you surely hate.

Using a big font doesn't make you right, it only makes you desperate.

Nope - I was referring to the light speed in which he had the vaccine created.
Nah, you were obviously referring to all those moronic things he said about combating covid. What a moron he was. And ineffective to the tune of millions dead.

It was all going to be over by Easter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT