ADVERTISEMENT

Republican hero

Can we get a rundown of all the posters who insisted he was not going to become a right wing hero for all of this?

Because I seem to remember a lot of people insisting that.
The same ones who said stupid sh*t like Trump would magically go away after the inauguration and that he won't be the nominee if he runs in 24. Delusional

Kyle is going to become very wealthy when he starts suing many members of the liberal media for defamation. Biden was quoted defaming his character before and during his presidency with lies. That is the reason the right is supporting him. The democrat controlled liberal media has become a political tool of the left, misleading viewers of the news for the democratic party gain. The goal of 2020 was to falsely label anyone that didn't support the left as a racist. For what its worth, Kyle has stated that he supported Andrew Yang.

Nick Sandmann is now a multi-millionaire from payments from liberal media due to defamation. Anyone that believes what the liberal media says (CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, PBS) is a fool, it is all for political gain of the left.

a3178045-b657-47b9-a484-d7f6368319f2-large16x9_NickSandmann.png

Kyle is going to become very wealthy when he starts suing many members of the liberal media for defamation. Biden was quoted defaming his character before and during his presidency with lies. That is the reason the right is supporting him. The democrat controlled liberal media has become a political tool of the left, misleading viewers of the news for the democratic party gain. The goal of 2020 was to falsely label anyone that didn't support the left as a racist. For what its worth, Kyle has stated that he supported Andrew Yang.

Nick Sandmann is now a multi-millionaire from payments from liberal media due to defamation. Anyone that believes what the liberal media says (CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, PBS) is a fool, it is all for political gain of the left.

This guy definitely knows about the Rittenhouse pronhub fantasies.

$5 says Kyle never sees a penny from suing LIB MEDIA!!

Probably true but the precedent of the companies being in the wrong has already been set.
Nope public figure. The other guy wasn't a public figure. We don't know how much he got. Lots of folks blowing smoke that he got multi millions doesn't make it so.
Plus he'll have to sue in Illinois. Loser pays. Not quiete apples to apples.

What's the precedent that has been set and which companies?
If I were them I would totally piggy back this as losing in the court of public opinion and then wrong doing by the irresponsible media if I were kyle. "Here we have an example of them pushing a negative narrative, just like with kyle"

Last edited:
If I were them I would totally piggy back this as losing in the court of public opinion and then wrong doing by the media if I were kyle.

Kyle doesn't have the same level of support. Alot of people think he was a lucky idoit. He's not Richard Jewell.

You're just making things up. Kyle had a fantastic team of lawyers.
He's talking about using the court of public opinion to get go away money from news corporations. The quality of his lawyers had nothing to do with my response.
Framing him as some innocent kid that the media ram rodded isn't a slam dunk.

Kyle doesn't have the same level of support. Alot of people think he was a lucky idoit. He's not Richard Jewell.
That's a funny way of saying "geez that does seem to be an example of something the Rittenhouse team could point at as an over step by the media to impact someone's image before their day in court". Kyle is going to have the gun lobby behind him, money won't be a problem.

You're echoing right wing site's views on the kid at the DC protest. Foxnews, The Blaze, dailycaller etc all give u the same feedback loop.
If I'm speaking about something it is likely a current event and all news sources are discussing it. The only blaze I know was a ****ing radio station. Change your pants bud.

If I were them I would totally piggy back this as losing in the court of public opinion and then wrong doing by the media if I were kyle.

I'm no lawyer, but I think the precedent concept has to do with court decisions and similar facts and circumstances, as opposed to settlements.

Who knows, maybe the circumstances of lying liberal media companies and right wing martyrs are similar enough.

Reactions: tumorboy
You're echoing right wing site's views on the kid at the DC protest. Foxnews, The Blaze, dailycaller etc all give u the same feedback loop.
Several liberal media (NBC, CNN, etc.) have already paid him b/c they blatantly lied and put this kid's life in danger for political purposes.

Reactions: BiPolarHawkeyeFan
If I'm speaking about something it is likely a current event and all news sources are discussing it. The only blaze I know was a ****ing radio station. Change your pants bud.
Whatever deny all u want. Civil cases are ugly. There is a high standard here. The corporate boys won't care much. Everything will be on the table with Rittenhouse. The case is subjective. U admit the best way to get cash is public pressure. Which doesn't have a strong consensus.

Last edited:
He's talking about using the court of public opinion to get go away money from news corporations. The quality of his lawyers had nothing to do with my response.
Framing him as some innocent kid that the media ram rodded isn't a slam dunk.
Well he did get acquitted, so he is innocent, and there are numerous examples of the media saying he was guilty a year before the trial. Many examples of him being falsely labeled a white supremacist with zero evidence. The judge had to throw MSNBC out of the trial after they ordered a reporter to track jury members.

Well he did get acquitted, so he is innocent, and there are numerous examples of the media saying he was guilty a year before the trial. Many examples of him being falsely labeled a white supremacist with zero evidence. The judge had to throw MSNBC out of the trial after they ordered a reporter to track jury members.
The blatant lie he crossed state lines with an illegal gun as well.

Reactions: iCRUNCH
I'm no lawyer, but I think the precedent concept has to do with court decisions and similar facts and circumstances, as opposed to settlements.

Who knows, maybe the circumstances of lying liberal media companies and right wing martyrs are similar enough.
The media companies serve different audiences? Wouldn't the liberal viewers feel betrayed if these liberal media companies paid go away money? People's views on Rittenhouse are subjective. One he's a hero. One a villain. The other a lucky idoit.

I felt sorry for the kid. The rest of his days he will know he was responsible for 2 people dying that didn't need to. But, trying to make celebrity out of it is so wrong. He is a kid and he is probably being steered that way. But still.
You mean the two people who were trying to kill him? The one with a gun to his head, the other beating him with a skateboard, the one that was a child molester.......Rittenhouse is a hero in every sense of the word.

Reactions: BiPolarHawkeyeFan
Why didn't OJ sue? Or get a huge cash settlement from media companies. Things are subjective.

Reactions: gohawks50
Why didn't OJ sue? Or get a huge cash settlement from media companies. Things are subjective.
OJ was not slammed by politicians and liberal media as a racist, gunman looking to kill protestors without any evidence or any facts. They blatantly lied and used Kyle's story for political purposes to further disparage republicans and label them as racist.

Soros will probably pay the settlements to keep the liberal media unscathed.

• Haha
Reactions: ThorneStockton
The media companies serve different audiences? Wouldn't the liberal viewers feel betrayed if these liberal media companies paid go away money? People's views on Rittenhouse are subjective. One he's a hero. One a villain. The other a lucky idoit.

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. Was it the lying liberal media label? If so, I find that it's easier to converse with right wingers if you indulge their faith of the lying media, liberal media, fake news, enemy of the people, etc. labels. One less thing to sidetrack the conversation.

OJ was not slammed by politicians and liberal media as a racist, gunman looking to kill protestors without any evidence or any facts. They blatantly lied and used Kyle's story for political purposes to further disparage republicans and label them as racist.

Soros will probably pay the settlements to keep the liberal media unscathed.

It's not just Soros, I heard Hunter Biden was in on it as well.

He has less of a case than Richard jewel and jewel got laughed out of the court

Reactions: tumorboy
I'm not sure what you're getting at here. Was it the lying liberal media label? If so, I find that it's easier to converse with right wingers if you indulge their faith of the lying media, liberal media, fake news, enemy of the people, etc. labels. One less thing to sidetrack the conversation.
My point was do they feel public pressure. When their audience doesn't care?

He has less of a case than Richard jewel and jewel got laughed out if the court
They have to proof intentional malice by the defendant against Rittenhouse correct? That doesn't happen often that I recall.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT