ADVERTISEMENT

***Republican National Convention: Night Two***

Link? Because I don’t believe that for a second.
They sued for $275 million and his parents are fairly wealthy already so I can guarantee you they had a decent lawyer. Settle out of court for 30% of what you were after sounds about right.

For everyone who votes based on party affiliation, please pay attention. Trump isn't an R or a D, and he will crush this next election based on this fact. Open your eyes to his actions and not his Twitter. You still have time to save our future. He's a narcissist and an asshole, but NO ONE owns him.

He is fighting for you whether you vote for him or not. For once in your life, if that's all you can give politics, pay attention.

They sued for $275 million and his parents are fairly wealthy already so I can guarantee you they had a decent lawyer. Settle out of court for 30% of what you were after sounds about right.

So it’s not a real number. No insurer would agree to that.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
For everyone who votes based on party affiliation, please pay attention. Trump isn't an R or a D, and he will crush this next election based on this fact. Open your eyes to his actions and not his Twitter. You still have time to save our future. He's a narcissist and an asshole, but NO ONE owns him.

He is fighting for you whether you vote for him or not. For once in your life, if that's all you can give politics, pay attention.

Holy shit.

Holy shit.
Trump needs to do something about the Chinese spies itt..
china-spy-paranoia.jpg

LOL, he's the most compromised/corrupt POTUS in history. More up is down Orwellian BS from the cultists.

Give Republicans a couple more terms and they can “fix” that!
Republicans are stacked going forward. A blind man can see the bullshit that is a politician, by the definition we've known for 60 years. I hate to even call them republican, because this is the pendulum swinging wildly, in the other direction.

Trump cares only about Trump. Anybody who thinks he cares about the country is completely brainwashed by his con game.

Reactions: mjtommy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT