ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans challenge legitimacy of overseas votes, including military

I’m aghast that “left wing” posters would come out and challenge a lawsuit filed by GOP stooges under the guise of election integrity. Particularly when one of them is Scott Perry, who is pure as the driven snow. Wonder if he’s gotten his cell phone back from the Feds.

Yup. Real mysteries abound all around here.
LOL. You get points for trying.

Had a hummer, eh?
Biden directed that non-military persons who request a ballot from their home state of PA living abroad could vote without showing ID as an active service member does and their ballots sent WITH the military ones. The objective was to facilitate a smoother process for US citizens living abroad and in fact I think it was done with an honorable intention.
But it invites bad actors to slip in illegally cast ballots.
The fact that you cannot see that means your own vote could be watered down is really reallly unfortunate. And it makes me wonder if you have thought it through. They are not denying military service personnel their right to vote. They just want to ensure the validity of any civilian votes included in the batch of ballots from overseas.
And those votes can include ballots from both parties.
Do you have ANYTHING to back that up? You know overseas voters still follow their states laws?

Re-read the original article. Maybe have an adult who’s literate discuss it with you.

The original article states that a handful of 2020 election deniers have filed a lawsuit to further sow doubt about “election integrity”. It’s also mentioned that PA is responsible for setting the rules of their election and voter eligibility - as is every state.

I don’t think a lot of us are missing the details. Except, perhaps, you.

Re-read the original article. Maybe have an adult who’s literate discuss it with you.
You can't resist name calling & insults when someone calls you out can you? Again, explain how you think both General Kelly & Trump are lying about the "suckers & losers" comment.

Reactions: IANDFAN
Per usual the swallowing whole of these articles in ALL LIKELIHOOD leaves out the history or the why’s and wherefores.
Military ballots in prior elections were trusted to be 100% legit and valid. After all, these are our soldiers! Our honored troops who obviously love their country and so let’s just handle them all as pure and honest. That was definitely the case in the past. The changes in our capabilities mean that these overseas ballots can and should be handled rapidly and accurately and most importantly SECURELY. No illegal ballots should be mixed in with the legit ballots. Period.

But yeah let’s jump on and fling crap at the “Republican Party”. What amazes me is that anyone wouldn’t want the legitimacy of our elections to be unquestionably solid.
Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Per usual the swallowing whole of these articles in ALL LIKELIHOOD leaves out the history or the why’s and wherefores.
Military ballots in prior elections were trusted to be 100% legit and valid. After all, these are our soldiers! Our honored troops who obviously love their country and so let’s just handle them all as pure and honest. That was definitely the case in the past. The changes in our capabilities mean that these overseas ballots can and should be handled rapidly and accurately and most importantly SECURELY. No illegal ballots should be mixed in with the legit ballots. Period.

But yeah let’s jump on and fling crap at the “Republican Party”. What amazes me is that anyone wouldn’t want the legitimacy of our elections to be unquestionably solid.
Mom…..where has the “ballot abuse” taken place? And been PROVEN? Just because someone dreams up a scenario of fraud DOESN’T mean it has occurred. In America, evidenced is needed to prove a crime……an idea or concept is not enough.
Sorry Mom, but Trump and MAGAts have cried “Wolf!” Too many times to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
Reactions: THE_DEVIL
One of the most satisfying things I've ever watched was Pittsburgh's military votes coming in live and burying Trump in Pennsylvania. I'll forever be grateful to Pittsburgh and our brave men and women overseas. Bless them!
You would think the military would generally vote more Republican, unless I’m under-estimating the power of newer woke military policies.

• Angry
Reactions: HawkMD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT